Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[URGENT] Beta Patch 1.001 for MechWar

Discussion on [URGENT] Beta Patch 1.001 for MechWar within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[URGENT] Beta Patch 1.001 for MechWar

URGENT!
Everyone that downloaded the patch before Maintenance at 12:00AM PST. Please re-download the patch, we made a big mistake on the worlds.dat in the patch. But it is fixed now, so all you need to do is re-download the patch from the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience. More Updates will be posted on our forum. Feel free to check it out.
Regards, MechWar Team
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mechwar (Zero Online)
09/28/2010 - Zero - 252 Replies
www.mechwar.nebulagaming.net Cap 90 max, cap 150 will be release a few weeks later along with fusion. 190 is already here. zps and exp is at rate 3x. gibberish in npc will be fixed asap. TY
Beta - Patch Leaken?
08/31/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Heyho da auf MMO champion ja schon der neue Patch quasi geleakt wurde. Wollte ich gern mal fragen ob einer weis wie es geht ;) und es mir per PM oder öffentlich sagen könnte :P damit ich schon preLoaden kann. Danke und lg Littledagger PS: Wenn wer die Lösung hat auch gern ein wenig Egold
Mechwar and Absolute merge, yay or nay?
04/07/2010 - Zero - 39 Replies
im wondering if you all think it would be a good idea to have the 2 servers on one server and have 2 channels, sorta like moon and cent befor the merge. the servers could have 2 diffrent drop rates, events, GM's, and staff members or so. if you think this is a good idea or not, please use the poll. any comments are welcome.
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....