Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upcoming server

Discussion on Upcoming server within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upcoming server

Hello everyone,

I made a new topic to discuss a few things about a new upcoming server. So for those that have downloaded and worked with the files that I have released you will notice that there are a bit of things that need to be fixed and worked on. I am currently working on a new server that I will release for the public to play in about a week or two.

I will give a list of a few things that are still bugged and that I'm working on as I get to it.

1. Translating - 10% - Majority of the NPC's in the starting area and market are translated except for a few that I have no idea what they are used for. How ever I will found out their use and translate them soon.

2. Skills - The skills are bugged and are not showing up half of the time, I'm hoping I will have a fix for this as soon as possible seeing how it is a very big part of the game.

3. ZP Mall - Here soon I will edit the ZP mall a bit, Adding and taking from it to hopefully help out a bit.

4. ZPs - I'm implementing the auto ep system from Eudemons into this Zero server to help people to gather. This will also hopefully give some people something to do besides sit in market all day.

There are still a few things that I am not familiar with but I am learning as I go. I'm hoping to be able to bring a great and wonderful server to the community for everyone to enjoy and play. This will be a donation server so I can afford to keep the server up and running for those that play. So every little bit of contribution is helpful for myself and you to!

If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the server then please do ask/tell.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Old 10/25/2013, 07:27   #2

elite*gold: 540
good luck you got a lot of work ahead of you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
An upcoming Server [Devestation BOI]
11/14/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 45 Replies
I'm no way apart of this project xD So if it doesn't come through i can't be bashed. Owner said he isnt apart of epvp community so just thought i'd inform y'all. Just like his WOI server that closed recently( not saying boi server will be closed) But all items on the market were free, so when he does release his BOI OW server, the items on market will be free, and thats about all the details i can provide :) Perfect World Devastation - WOI Devastation & Upcomming new server
[UPCOMING]4Story Server
10/13/2013 - 4Story - 35 Replies
Hello,today i wanna ask epvp if someone is interested in new 4Story Server Features new NPCS (patch 4.1 - most of them dont work yet) Custom craft npcs,trainer npc - You can know them from eden4s ) Custom ITEMS (we can make new EQS,Weps. Mounts works all + added black mounts + pentadrons shadows (normall working with ticket) ICONS ARE WRONG ATM!
[UPCOMING] EP3 pvp server
08/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 84 Replies
back-in-the-day-shaiya EP3 no mod ep 4 client this has a ep 2, 3 EXP-450!!! all working ep3 60 skills takin out full free item mall NPC in old ah
Upcoming Server DKveterans - DEVs Wanted
05/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, We are about to start a server (normal) now we have a beta test running with 30 players and Gm's. We are looking for DEV's who can help us with the server. Its not easy but i try to, even tho it fails sometimes. So anyone who want to help out with this server is more then welcome to help. Forums Apply here
Great Upcoming Private Server
06/03/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys! Theres this new server on DAOC Portal that noone really knows about so i'm here to tell you about it! Its RvR PvP and PvE alltogether! great gms fun growing community and i'm sure you all would have lots of fun! So if you want to break free from your other boring servers go ahead and check out Back To Reality DAOC Freeshard!