Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have the Server files

Discussion on I have the Server files within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have the Server files

Greetings to one and all yes I have the Server files and yes they all work as fair as I can tell but I just need help setting up my server so I can test run some builds inc also I may make the server open to everyone and to prov have the files I will take screen Shots and upload them.

Guys I am on the level here I want to get into the Server Admin now I am tired of cracking Db's I want to run my own so any help will be lovely.

even better I have a video so you can see I am Not Bullshiting ya.

that's the youtube of it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 14:13   #2

pay for vps or ur no match for war-machine and alpha
Old 12/21/2008, 07:56   #3

No offense,but I make do with what I got g0d maybe you need to look at what you have turned your so called zero server into.

Bugs,crappy GM and Admins who pk players and beg the players for real money to keep the server up you need to clean your house out mate before the players leave your sever like rats leave a sinking ship.

ohh and FYI the video post is to prove that I have the files and I am NOT bullshiting people simple.
Old 12/21/2008, 09:12   #4

I'll see if you can fix and be an awesome GM Malivictus, People like you cant really fix a bugg other than flame at people.
Old 12/21/2008, 15:21   #5

dioblo I have no clue whats got into you but Man you have changed All I want to do is get a server up and running for me and some of my friends who are sick and tired of the pking on both the private servers that's all I have the files and I want to make the server and all you do is flame me in return I have no f**king clue whats wrong with you but the Slayer I remember was cool and helped other people with problems,Not flame them for asking for help.

and dont worry I have a brain I can get it to work I dont need your help im even sorry for f**king asking you
Old 12/22/2008, 05:35   #6

omg people stop complaining about other peoples server
Old 12/23/2008, 17:30   #7

well let's see if you can fix bugs and do the stuff you are saying.