Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys Can U Upload the Private Server Files

Discussion on Guys Can U Upload the Private Server Files within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys Can U Upload the Private Server Files

Heej guys,

I want honestly to start a own Private server.

But i need alot of help cuz iam just a starter.

But for the people who will or want to help me out. ( i will pay them good )

So Please if u could Uplouad the Files or send it trought a PM with a link to me.

Thank u

Darkiej
Old 04/15/2012, 08:33   #2

do you still have client , i dont why but i try up to 3-4 but fail to login in the server
Old 04/16/2012, 07:25   #3

there's a lot of server files has been released... u can DL them for free and configure it by your own... [Question]"what server files u exactly need??
coz most of them are not translated... there a lot of work to do when u have them...
TRIALS and ERROR's to make them work stable...
Old 04/16/2012, 13:58   #4

there will be a release coming soon but it will be a while till its released. It will be the most functional and best working server files to start with, also guides on how to make the tools and how to do the things you wish to do for your server.
Old 04/16/2012, 18:40   #5

miztenshi!!!and so do i...am waiting for dat files too...
coz...am sure...dats gonna be the most up to date server files...
Old 04/16/2012, 20:05   #6

let me explain something as best as i can. there is nothing update. no one has tqs latest database the database that will be released has been edited and fixed most of the bugs that the Chinese database which ANYONE can get.
the database that will be released was omniwar's an OLDER version of our database. there is no such thing as a most update server files for ANY of tq's files anything out there.

people need to understand this, there is no such thing as the latest server files. TQ has uped the security and they are stingy when it comes to allowing anyone access to the database now a days that is why nothing new is being released.
IF you are smart enough you can reverse engineer a database to work things in but if you cant then you are limited. i will give a few examples.

for conquer the new system they have not the enchanting the new one forging you wouldn't be able to add it simply if at all.

another example Eudemons, you cant get a real godship system or the new class.

zero you cant get fusion units or the new class.

because the exes can not support any of these things, even with reverse engineering some of these things could be impossible to implement.

I just wanted to make things clear so people don't have delusions of some database with fusion units, droids and other things TQ's server has, It WILL how ever have fixed allot of the issues currently in all the databases and yes even the current active servers have, 190 weapons, translations, fixed many missions ect as i said before it will be best files because it has been fixed and translated. if you want more things added you must learn HOW to add those things.

again, IT IS AN OLDER VERSION OF OMNIWAR.