Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web or Server Set Up

Discussion on Web or Server Set Up within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Web or Server Set Up

Hello every one I am going to start working on my server again it will be up with in 7 days i've talked to my wife. she seaports me on this i will only be able to put 50% of my time to keep a eye on my 2 year old son how ever i will check every thing off and on Day / Night being a stay at home father sleep is some times hard to come by.

i've waited a long time to get Zo server files and i'm not throwing it away just yet
Old 03/14/2012, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 540
thats unfortunate I was looking forward to seeing how your server turned out... I look forward to seeing you here again soon when you restart this project
Old 03/14/2012, 09:01   #3

i've talked to my wife i will be able to host and run the server but i will be unable to put 100% of my time into it. cause family comes first that and i can't let a two year old run around the house. i can how ever put 50% of my time threw out the day into the server.
i waited to long to get good Zo files to throw them away so soon. and i am sure a few people here would enjoy this project.
Old 03/15/2012, 21:57   #4

If u want I can also support u with hosting server en keeping eye on thd game iam also looking forward to start my own private server buf if u want we can work together.

Like I said I can be a good use for u and u for mey