Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming soon Zo pserver if he have some help

Discussion on Coming soon Zo pserver if he have some help within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Coming soon Zo pserver if he have some help

Hi all zo epvp lovers i have got an team and we are very good at making eo servers and co server and i think we can make a zo server but we need only the files i mean the DB files no proplem if it was chinnese we will translate it and we will try as we can to make it dedicated from the 1st day but we need only the files i think it was released here before but when i tried to download it it said link is invalid
Thanks for reading .::We may need your help::.
Old 09/02/2008, 18:03   #2

I'm not sure about this game.

In Chinese server there are alot server amount 200 server to play but game are almost boring for the end.

As you know high lv ppl in CZO almost quit. No new interesting for them like CO, EO that DB buyer,Richer will continue to play.

They pay alot of award, prize to persuad new player to play this game.

At the end.. they alway same game style no new game engine like new chinese 3D game. Just make ppl boring..
Old 09/03/2008, 15:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memodark4sony View Post
Hi all zo epvp lovers i have got an team and we are very good at making eo servers and co server and i think we can make a zo server but we need only the files i mean the DB files no proplem if it was chinnese we will translate it and we will try as we can to make it dedicated from the 1st day but we need only the files i think it was released here before but when i tried to download it it said link is invalid
Thanks for reading .::We may need your help::.
I have DB files and server files my only problem is that there is no such a file where u can change ip-s like conquer got server.dat

If u really want then i can help u with files =)
Old 09/04/2008, 21:31   #4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tere12 View Post
I have DB files and server files my only problem is that there is no such a file where u can change ip-s like conquer got server.dat

If u really want then i can help u with files =)
OK give me them and i will see the client i dont think that it will be hard
Old 09/10/2008, 10:53   #5

Received Thanks: 2,411
You can use the windows hosts file to redirect any outgoing connection to 127.0.0.1, this should help you with changing ip
Old 09/13/2008, 03:17   #6

L0L Memo faild again LOL