Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]i want a help in 3 things

Discussion on [Help]i want a help in 3 things within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]i want a help in 3 things

hello every one
im asking for ur help now in some things
and hope any body help me

1# thing

2# thing

3# thing

this things only that i want to now till now
w8ing ur reply

goodluck everyone ....
Old 07/13/2011, 05:34   #2

Good luck with that, it's all basics, if you can't solve these on your own, you wont figure out the rest of it all.
Old 07/13/2011, 16:32   #3

that stuff sounds simple
Old 07/14/2011, 16:29   #4

i agree with miz, there are HUNDREDs of bugs and additions you will need to add or fix, if you cant do those your not gonna know how to do 98% of the **** that needs to be done, as a former PS owner and coder it takes time and knowledge to understand the language of the coding and how everything ties to something else.
Old 07/14/2011, 21:39   #5

i know that but after i edit the cq_action its bugs alots of other npcs
this is my main prop
Old 07/14/2011, 23:25   #6

The "Stock" action table for the most part needs to be almost entirely rewritten, which can take a very very long time and a whole lot of knowledge of how it actually works.

OmniWar for example, still is far from done, has had over 30,000 new rows of code written and replaced, and has been a work in progress for almost a year and a half now. (Not to mention almost every single table has been replaced by new tables created from dat content. Something that NEEDS to be done.)

Don't expect to just have a fancy spiffy good working server without putting in the huge amount of work this game needs to actually be decent. Especially when you don't know the basics.
Old 07/17/2011, 02:36   #7

its not like EO or CO where people make releases that have hardly any to no bugs.