Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]SentinelProtection - Make your hack undetected.

Discussion on [Release]SentinelProtection - Make your hack undetected. within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 182
Talking [Release] SentinelProtection - Make your hack undetected.

Hello fellows!

I just wanna release this tool for Cata/LichKing/TBC servers (Wow Circle, Feenix, Arena tournament,WowMortal, Monsterwow, WowFreakz,Molten-wow, and many others), mainly focused on Molten cuz this one has Sentinel enabled, that tracks for hacks injected.

It is really simple, however you need to follow some hints in order to make it work:
-Close any wow process you have opened.
-Open the hack, and click on Launch or [...], to select the wow.exe file
-Whenever you see "Process attached" in the Tool, then it's working.
-Recommended to not close it till you leave wow, just leave it minimized or...whatever.
-Now you can turn on any of the public hacks that got detected (For not risking you should first try on a test account).

FAQ:
-Does it work for several processes?
--No it doesn't, only for 1.
-Is it detected?
--For sure this is yet not detected and you can use it freely. But i recommend to try on an alter account to see if it is working, then on main (whatever).
-What kind of hacks can i use then?
--Well if you have already got experience of being banned 10 days on Molten for sentinel, you know what hack to use. Otherwise Molten-Teleporter or Ohack are those which you should try on.
-Does it work for 5.4.0?
--No it doesn't, but it will have support if there's enough people that wants to.
-Which servers do have Sentinel enabled?
--Servers with Sentinel are:
{Molten-wow 4.3.4, Molten wow 3.3.5, Arena-Tournament 3.3.5, Tauri wow 4.3.4, Dalaran-wow 3.3.5, and more}
Complete the list in this thread pls.

P.S I'll leave it working for a few days, it has a day counterback then i shut it off, to prevent GMs patches.
Any Feedback is welcomed, it might have to errors.

Best regards.

Download Link:
Old 09/28/2015, 02:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks like your link does not work any more I was hoping to try this on primal wow its like truewow but made for vanillia