Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Druid/Mage/Warrior Easy One Hit Kill

Discussion on Druid/Mage/Warrior Easy One Hit Kill within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 06/09/2008, 12:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
doesn't work for me unless i'm doing something wrong... correct me if i'm wrong

basically Player A die
Play B rez Player A
Player A decline rez and release
run back
get into the instance while as a ghost

this is wat i did..... sorry my english reading isn't good so i don't it right...

do you rez and release at the same time?? i can only rez then decline... but by you explaination you release then decline?? how's that possible.....

i get DC while getting into the instance in a ghost form??

my item couldn't stack for some reason help please
Old 06/10/2008, 16:38   #17

nice guide
but i have two questions
is it working for warlock?
what do u mean with part "". This means, if you equip a item with -stats it will keep reducing until 1"
when i equip item the -stat will keep reducing itself?
or i have to equip and un-equip it many times till it drop to 0
sorry for my bad english
Old 06/11/2008, 02:51   #18

wie kann ich die Items stacken ?
Old 06/11/2008, 18:36   #19

why all my attacks misses with my warrior ??
Old 06/14/2008, 21:08   #20

do you need a opposing faction character, or can u just aggro a mob and let it kill you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] 5x80 Warrior,Druid,Mage,Dk,Shaman,Paladin
12/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, möchte hier meinen Account loswerden. Ich bin Erstbesitzer und habe alle Daten. Es ist ein BattleNet Account welcher 2 alte WoW Accounts beinhaltet. Auf Account 1 befinden sich Warrior, Druid, DK, Mage und Paladin. Alles HordePvP bis auf den Dk. Alle Transfers sind frei sowie alle Zahlungsmethoden. Der Account ist noch nie negativ aufgefallen und hat immer in TOP PvE Gilden gespielt. CHARAKTER
WTS 80 Priest, 70 Druid, 70 Warlock, 70 Mage, 70 Warrior
01/15/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Will meine beiden WoW Accounts verkaufen. Account 1: 80er Undead Priest: Blau/grünes Equip, grad erst 80 geworden 70er Tauren Druide: Epic/blau Euip 70er Undead Warlock
7k Per kill at level 71 Easy kill
11/18/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
In the quest Mighty Magnataur you have to kill 3 Magnataurs which are fairly easy. They also give 7k xp per kill and spawn ever 10-20 seconds. So heres how you do it. For casters- Iceshatter is the best choice for a mage to kill, since he casts and wont be hitting you. Strategy-Just kite around with any instance cast spells when he starts casting move 10yds away and nuke, easy kill For melee- Drakegore-He is the best choice for melee to kill, since he doesn't cast any spells or...
Druid's Overlook easy EXP
10/18/2005 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
Ok now you must be at Druid's Overlook first. Leave it and when you go through the portal to go outside, turn right. Keep running down there and some enemies will crawl up from the ground. As soon as they start attacking you run back by the portal where juscular hoomis (i know i spelled that worng) is. Run past him so the enemies keep chasing you and eventually fall into his aggro range. He will begin attack them so just stay back and tank or something and they wont come after you at level...