Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(REDISTRIBUTE)SELF RESURRECTION

Discussion on (REDISTRIBUTE)SELF RESURRECTION within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(REDISTRIBUTE)SELF RESURRECTION

FIRST POSTED ON ********* BY elcius

Just use WPE to replace Stuck(BB 1C) with one of the following spells..

Resurrection(Rank 6) - 5B 63
Redemption(Rank 5) - 25 51
Ancestral Spirit(Rank 5) - 29 51
Rebirth(Rank 6) - 04 50

Then when you die use the auto-unstuck button in the help window, don't release spirit.
Old 03/27/2008, 22:23   #2

Ok now you gotta tell people how to replace the skills... The old methods do not work.
Old 03/28/2008, 09:10   #3

doesnt work on newest ascent versions, its an old thingy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tantra ResurrecTioN On
07/15/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
Rates : ResuExp : 300x ResuGold : 40x ResuPoints : 30x Pag Y Reg : tresu.sytes.net tresu.sytes.net/sec/registro
Redistribute your chi points without chakra purge
07/24/2008 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
It's quite simple , if for example you are a nuker and don't like your chi point distribution you can simply go to your clan base to the npc to whom you made your class change and change your classs to the same class you currently are , that way all your skills will remain at the lvl that they are but you can redistribute your chi point for free , not to pay XX dollars to get a chakra purge .Be careful though you can't do that afted FD1 so be careful . If I helped you push the thanks button
(redistribute) WPE Warr great DMG
03/29/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
First posted on deathsoft by icedraggon Just put this filter and then make a macro /cast heroic strike /cast Heroic Strike /cast Heroic Strike ... u must have victory rush i tried this whit my lvl 70 warrior and work great on wowscape
Redistribute your attribute points
11/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi all, I'm new here. I have a few water rb and i dont have DB to reset their Attribute Points at 110. I wanna use a 2 Handed Weapon. Can anyone advise me a way that I dont use a DB. :)