Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PALADIN bug

Discussion on PALADIN bug within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PALADIN bug

hey guys i just saw on the server beyond-wow, a pallie bug like switching weapons and casting BOK, but i dont know how it really works.

Old 01/30/2008, 11:07   #2

I found somthing about that
i play on beyond 2 ^^ but dont realy check how it works :S

got banned yesterday for unknown reason, i was using bugged paladin because i saw that other game masters didn't care did players use them( someone did attack me and i tried to get help but i didn't get any so i did create my own pala since i tought it was allowed)

anway since i am banned now and probably because of using bugged paladin i am letting you know some bugs incase you could fix them and incase telling this would have any effect on my bans.

dual wield paladin bug: Paladin can wield offhand weapons by first using 2h weapon and then changing it to offhand weapon by fast switching the weapon(clicking it while it is at the inventory) after this paladin just simply puts 1h weapon into another weapon slot and that's prety much it, this is unfair because paladin with haste & crusader spec can attack at huge speed and cause huge damage while doing this.
There don't seem to be anything easy fix for this, easiest possible fix is to block item changing while player is attacking.

Kann mir das einer auf deutsch erklären plz ^^
Ps:Scheind auch bei kriegern zu funtzen
Old 01/30/2008, 15:09   #3

Hm interssant aber leider etwas unverständlich... was ich verstanden hab ist in etwa: 2 Hand waffe anlegen, eine Offhand waffe SCHNELL anlegen indem man auf sie klickt während sie im inventar ist (was eigentlich recht normal ist finde ich, und nicht besonders schneller^^) DAnach kann man wohl eine einhand mainhand waffe anlegen---

wo ist jetzt der Trick dabei außer das man weis offhand weapons kann man in den offhand slot beim pala reinpacken?