Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EMU] Simple way to Colorcheat

Discussion on [EMU] Simple way to Colorcheat within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [EMU] Simple way to Colorcheat

(BAD) ENGLISH :

1st:
Get WPE .... often your antivirus show you its a trojan or something like that but it isn´t. Get PermEdit so you can choose WoW.

2nd: Download the filter at the end of the post.

3rd: Start WoW ,Start WPE, now start PermEdit and search WPE.exe... mark it and Grand Permission. now you can close PermEdit.Switch to WPE and attach it to World of Warcraft(Upper left corner "Target Program" just look for the WoW.exe and doubleclick )now open the filter on the left side.

4th: Mark the filter. just press in the box in fornt of it... After this enable it with the ON key

k now the wow part:

Just type ingame fcXXXXX YOUR MESSAGE (XXXXX = Colour Hex )

Example : fcFF00FF00 Im so green

00FF0000 : Red

And now Try some of theese

GERMAN :

1. Ladet euch WPE.Danach ladet euch PermEdit. Bei WPE wird oft angezeigt das es ein Trojaner oder so ist aber stimmt nicht(jedenfalls von den vertrauenswürdigen quellen ^^ )
2. Startet WoW danach Startet WPE und danach PermEdit. Sucht in der Liste von PermEdit nach WPE makiert es und drückt Grand Permission. Nun geht wieder in WPE und drückt oben links auf Target Program... Nun sollte WoW.exe in der Liste von WPE zu finden sein.
3.Geht links auf Open Filter und öffnet den Filter den ihr unten downloaden könnt.Mach ein Häkchen in den kasten vor ihm und drückt auf ON oben im Menu.

So und nun geht ihr in WoW rein und schreibt vor eure Nachrichten

fcFARBCODE zB fcFF00FF00 Mein text is grün

00FF0000 ist zB rot Red >>>> fc00FF0000 Mein Text is so Rot

Ein paar Farbcodes findet ihr hier ^^

SORRY guys for my bad English ^^ i hope you understand it

mfg Fear
Attached Files
File Type: rar WoWColor.rar (1.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 12/28/2007, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
old.

erstens WPE ist scheiße, zweitens