Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestial-WoW - i90 - 5.0.5 - PvE/PvP. 5.1 coming soon!

Discussion on Celestial-WoW - i90 - 5.0.5 - PvE/PvP. 5.1 coming soon! within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Celestial-WoW - i90 - 5.0.5 - PvE/PvP. 5.1 coming soon!

Celestial-WoW is an Instant level 90 5.0.5 Server. We are both PvE and PvP focused. Our community is small, but is friendly and warm hearted!

Features
  • Instant 90
  • Dreadful and LFR gear on start
  • Stable and lag free host
  • Minimal amount of bugs
  • Transmogrification mall
  • Free glyphs, gems, enchants, and so on!
  • Working dungeons and raids
  • Stable and well developed core and database
  • Active Staff
  • Daily updates and amazing developers
  • Competitive or laid-back PvP and PvE experience!
  • And much more!

Tired of looking for transmogs through Azeroth and Outlands? No more searching needed! We have a Transmogrification mall with FREE items! All Raid Items, tiers, season gear, and even BoE drop items are found there! There is over a thousand items in our transmog mall!

We correctly "nerf" and "buff" classes according to Blizzlike standards regarding 5.0.5 level 90 Content! Our Classes are well working and our In-game content is also well working, if it isn't we fix it in a matter of hours! We've fixed over a thousand bugs/issues since the server release!

Looking for a Competitive PvP server? You've found it!

Our community is full of Competitive or casual PvPers, as well as PvE! People are always looking for battlegrounds, arenas, raids, dungeons and so on! So what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Looking for amazing PvE content? You've found it!

Our community is also in love with our PvE content, our fully working MSV, heroics, normal dungeons, and more! We are fixing dungeons, and raids on a daily basis to make them as blizzlike as possible while keeping it fun!

- Website -

- Forums -

- Realmlist -

logon.celestial-wow.com
Old 10/03/2014, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 115
Hello there.

I would like to inform you about our board rules. Please include a Backlink to epvpers on your main site.

Thanks