Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Serveur WOW / World Of Azria 4.3.4 / BlizzLike !

Discussion on Serveur WOW / World Of Azria 4.3.4 / BlizzLike ! within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Serveur WOW / World Of Azria 4.3.4 / BlizzLike !

Bonjour à tous,

Le serveur blizzlike 4.3.4 World Of Azria () recherche actuellement plusieurs développeurs SQL et quelque MJs et modérateur forum.

Si vous aimez le travail bien fait, la bonne humeur et vous avez envie de participer à une expérience novatrice, World Of Azria est fait pour vous.
Vous rejoindrez une équipe soudée et motivée, fort de plusieurs années d'expériences dans l'émulation de WoW.

Compétences recherchées :

Savoir travailler en équipe
Maturité
Bonne communication
Autonomie
Connaissance de l'émulateur TrinityCore
Maitrise du langage SQL
Maitrise du système de scripting de Trinity (SmartAI).
Expérience de l'univers de Cataclysm et connaissance de son contenu.
Des compétences en C++ pour scripter sort/quêtes/autres sont un plus non négligeable

Il vous sera principalement demandé de corriger et d'implémenter des quêtes manquantes en jeu, et d'autres contenus de la base de donnée.
Si vous êtes intéressé, merci d'envoyer un mail à l'adresse ou en répondant à la suite de ce poste.

Venez tenter l'aventure !

PS : Vous pouvez ajouter sur skype : kvenharvey ou venir sur notre TS3 : ts3.worldofazria.com

Nous avons un core et une bd complète qui est pas release ce qui veut dire que on est vraiment très peut a avoir cette release nous lavons payer donc...

English version below !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

The World Of Azria 4.3.4 Blizzlike Server () is currently looking for several SQL developers and some GMs and forum moderator.

If you like good work, good humor and you want to participate in an innovative experiment, World Of Azria is for you.
You will join a cohesive and motivated team, strong several years of experience in WoW emulation.

Skills:

Ability to work in team
maturity
good communication
autonomy
Knowledge of the emulator TrinityCore
Proficiency in SQL
Master System Scripting Trinity (SmartAI).
Experience the world of Cataclysm and knowledge of its contents.
Skills in C + + to script out / quests / others are more significant

You will be required primarily to correct and implement missing quests involved, and other contents of the database.
If you are interested, thank you to send a mail to or responding to the rest of this post.

Come and try the adventure!

PS: You can add me on skype: kvenharvey or come to our TS3: ts3.worldofazria.com

We have a private core and a full bd !
Old 06/15/2013, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Sammelthread:
#closed
Closed Thread