Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share]Custom item Colors!

Discussion on [Share]Custom item Colors! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Share]Custom item Colors!

Custom item Colors!

WARNING! i only made the custom items like donor gear or items from quests with the quality id changed....if you change a items quality that drops off a mob to 8 - 14 the person will not be able to loot it. but buying from a vendor or getting from a quest works!

everyone knows the main wow item colors on a items name well i found some others out

the just change the number in the Quality to 8 - 14 see picture below for the item colors!

MCdeathMC - *******

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re: [SHARE] A-Style Interlude Custom Pack !
02/29/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Just to Be CLEAR : This Pack ISNT 3 clicks and Go! This Pack DONT use DISKW! This Pack is Done By Me! Special THANKS to the L2J-Archid Team! ################################################# ##
Re: [SHARE] A-Style Gracia part2 Custom Pack !
03/12/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 24 Replies
Hopefully Im not Breaking Any Rule..If yes...Remove my topic. Just to Be CLEAR : This Pack ISNT 3 clicks and Go! This Pack DONT use DISKW! This Pack is Done By Me! Special THANKS to the L2J Team!
[ENG] New Default Item Iteminfo.x4 + and + color + colors for claw
01/10/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hey All, I thought I translate this -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league/417856-n eue-iteminfo-x4-default-item-u-farben-farben-f-r-k ralle.html into english so you all know what it is saying. Here is Translation: Not 100% Accurate....Used google but however did edit for better understanding. Hello ElitePVPER's, Since I had some problem's I thought I create a new thread about this and everything 100% Please read and not only download. Thanks!
[retry] Archlord Item colors
01/11/2009 - Archlord - 7 Replies
How the Thread name tells It would be verry nice if i/we can whitch the textures of our wishitems like in RF Online. Some Armors looks like a big fat pixel thats the reason why i would change the textures. If anyone have informations about (how) pls post it here. Thank you forward. And sorry for my (small) Englishknowledge.
Changing in game chat colors and faking item links
04/29/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I've known about this one for a while and never posted, I am not sure if it's an exploit or what forum it would belong to (I'll let our mods decide on that) but it might be interesting to someone. It is actually 2 different (yet kinda similiar) bugs/exploits but I hate 2 short posts on boards when it can be consolidated into one. If you type a msg like /say Read the BLOOD ...... and you wanted BLOOD to be in bright red for example, you can change the in game colors on text by doing the...