Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect WoW Alert Bot

Discussion on Disconnect WoW Alert Bot within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disconnect WoW Alert Bot

Hi Guys... I'm here to see if there is some kind of bot or program that notify me when the server disconnect me, I'm using a fishingbot and sometimes the server disconnects me... There is one?
Old 01/25/2014, 10:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nope.
The server doesn't send any warning or something to your client, so no program or bot could recognize that your connection will be closed.

I have a wonderful 20ms ping...
...and it's gone.

Tags
alert, disconnect wow alert bot, request

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any way to get rid of the disconnect alert?
10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there anyway to modify your client so that there's no alert/pop up when you disconnect? Or maybe someway to change it so that it's like that box that appears ingame when you exit? Thanks for any help
[MH] Disconnect!
07/13/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi, wollte nur mal fragen ob es normal ist das man andauernt Disconnected. Denke es liegt wohl am Client und dessem CRC :x Oder vllt am Packet spamming. Hat sonst noch wer dieses prob? sonst muss ich den dingen auf den grund gehen :D lame!
Disconnect
10/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, I have noticed that firerat that is summoned by rb warriors are able to disconnect certain people. As such, plvling pile would be disconnected. I would like to know how does this firerat works. Anyone knows? Thanks a million