Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Darkmoon Faire cards stats !

Discussion on New Darkmoon Faire cards stats ! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vengeance (Storms)
You have a 10% chance when hit by an attack or harmful spell to deal 95 to 115 holy damage to your attacker.

Wrath (Furies)
Each time one of your direct damage attacks does not critically strike, you gain 17 critical strike rating and 17 spell critical strike rating for the next 10 sec. This effect is consumed when you deal a critical strike. (Stacks up to 20 times)

Crusade (Blessings)
Each time you deal melee damage to an opponent, you gain 6 attack power for the next 10 sec., stacking up to 20 times. Each time you land a harmful spell on an opponent, you gain 8 spell damage for the next 10 sec., stacking up to 10 times.

Madness (Lunacy)
Each time you land a killing blow on an enemy, you gain the Power of Madness.
(No infos about it yet)

Old 04/16/2007, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 26
lol wie billig, kaum kommt die seite spammen heir alle ihre news rum? also bitte...
Old 04/16/2007, 12:45   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by R3m0@Apr 16 2007, 12:35
lol wie billig, kaum kommt die seite spammen heir alle ihre news rum? also bitte...
Guckt nunmal nicht jeder auf anderen Seiten nach. Ohja sharen ist so derb billig.
Old 04/16/2007, 13:52   #4

Received Thanks: 1,645
Wenn man sharen nicht abkann sollt man hier weggehen.
Sogut wie alles hier ist von einer anderen Seite oder von wo anders kopiert.

Es ist doch egal woher hauptsache neue News.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exalted] Darkmoon Faire - Gold Mine
03/20/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
After using the search tool, I found alot of stuff about how to make gold with inscription, how to make gold while getting Insane in the Membrane achievement, Darkmoon Faire scams and something about trees. However I didn't find a noobs guide to Darkmoon Faire exalted. I thought I'd share mine with you. Here's my first contribution - guide to getting Exalted with Darkmoon Faire, one of the reputations towards 'the Insane' title, although with this guide it should make you 'the Wise'. At...
Darkmoon Faire ~300-500gold/hr with macros!
02/10/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
its about those 2 npcs: Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Professor Thaddeus Paleo Thottbot World of Warcraft: Creature: Lhara what you are going to do is that you buy all the rare stuff out of this vendors, to sell it with a big profit on the ah later. now this strategy is old but im showing you here nice macros that make this ALOT easier, faster and more profitable. note: the macros i show you here are for the english version only. to use this with clients in other languages you need...
[EMU] Exploit: Free Darkmoon Faire Decks
01/06/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
What you need: ------------------ 1. To be at least lvl 55 (I'll Explain that later) 2. Cheat Engine Now to make something clear. This could prolly work on retail/live servers but i dont have the balls to try it. If you want you can try and confirm that it works in this thread.
Easiest darkmoon faire reputation ever
10/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
It's more or less an exploit :D. While the Harvest Festival lasts you can buy Green Fireworks from a vendor outside Ironforge from an NPC called Wagner Hammerstrike or outside Orgrimmar from an NPC called Javnir Nashak. What's the catch ? They cost only 20 copper and for every 36 of them you turn in at the darkmoon faire you get 8 tickets. That's only 7.20s for every 8 tickets, how cheaper can it get ? Get them fast while the Harvest Festival lasts