Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 38-41 Fast w/ Instant Respawn Mob

Discussion on Lvl 38-41 Fast w/ Instant Respawn Mob within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ah da habe ich wieder was tolles zum "gedächtniskopieren"

Go to Faldir's Cove.
Go onto the ship in the bay.
Go down to the lowest floor.
Theres a mob at the bottom called a 'Blackwater Deckhand'
Kill it, she drops about 2.5s , cloth and some items occasionally.
Loot her
She spawns instantly Again
There are two spots
Woulds probably be easy to setup a macro here to run over night, its outta the way and in its only mini map area but im not that good at scripting :/

To attack her you have to declare war on booty bay. Your standing with them doesnt really matter much :/ they dont attack you when you declare war either because they are yellow.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Instant Mob Respawn
09/08/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Hiho! Um diesen Trick zu benutzen, muss man diese Quest annehmen: Den Ruf der Natur nachahmen - Der heulende Fjord - Quests - World of Warcraft Datenbank von buffed.de Man bekommt diesen Gegenstand mit dem man den Mob spawnen kann: Geschnitztes Horn - Gegenstände - World of Warcraft Datenbank von buffed.de Die eigentlich Aufgabe ist es, einen Npc mit dem Namen "Frostkralle" zu töten. (Humanoid) Er spawnt meistens mit Level 71, hat ~9200Hp und droppt normal.
Instant Respawn
08/16/2007 - WarRock - 13 Replies
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/7007/logoem2.jp g You can respawn without the 10 seconds waiting time. (DeathMatch) Enjoy. -Rename the Hack exe to random shit -Start the Hack -Edit the Form Title (Text Box Text) -Start WarRock -Join a Game
instant respawn
02/20/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
also ich hab fröhlich das eine quest in desolace gemacht, wo man bei dem Gelkis-Zentaurenclan freundlich werden soll und deshalb die magram-zentauren gefarmt. Der Anführer dieser Magram Zentauren hat 2 Zentaurenleibwachen. Als ich den einen getötet hatte, ist er sofort respawned; das auch mit der zweiten Wache. Hab die ein paarmal getötet und sie sind immer wieder respawned. Wenn man auf ihrem lvl ist (ca. 35) geben sie ~ 250xp, droppen bis zu 3s und seidenstoff und items. Sind in...
Instant Respawn in Gnomer
02/07/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
The other day I was in a Gnomer run and messing around killing the Gnomeregan Evacuees and noticed they spawned instantly so I sat there killing gnomes with little to no effort they drop silk and a decent amount of cash so it's definately worth not only that if you attack one the other one doesn't aggro...Great stuff I'm not sure if they give any Experience but, I'm definately gonna try it out but, I'm 100% they drop cash and silk..Hope this proves useful and have fun people.