Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easily get to C'thun's Room?

Discussion on Easily get to C'thun's Room? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering if there is still a pathing exploit out there. I read about the one where Skeram is (but i've read that one has been patched and i actually haven't gotten it to work either). There was also the one where you can get feared in the Bug Trio room and wind up through the other side? Anyways .. would like info on any way that is working currently to get to the NPC's for the quests turn-ins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get trophies easily
02/10/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This is the easiest way to get your four skull trophies. Go to Avelorn and kill the level 25 troll champ at around the loc 20k, 50k. Go to Saphery and talk to Maedlaine Bloodwine. Go to Caledor and go east, across wc bridge and turn left. You will see some dirt between the two waterfalls by the mountain. Click on it and you get a scepter. Click on the scepter and then the mound. Go to Chaos Wastes and head south to NW Praag. The loc is 16k, 13k. You will kill Calvin Lankdorf. Follow...
How to add in address the a4 07 easily...
03/26/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
anyone please help me how to add in address the a4 07 easily... because it always change T_T
Connect easily to sro
04/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello friends ! Is there something which can connect easily to sro like for example, don't typing the name and password each time I want connect ? Or some software which can autoconnect ? Or connect when crowded ? Thanks alot dudes and ladies ! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=If you help, your karma will grown' border='0' alt='If you help, your karma will grown' />
Leveling up nix easily!
01/15/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
This is kind of a noobie guide but I'm just trying to help :) Ok, now that they took away pking in houses completely (they did, didn't they?) its kind of hard to find a safe place to lvl skills like nix on guards. All you have to do is go to the guild gate (obviously not on GW day >.>) and hit it. The best part is that every hit counts as a kill so trojans can get unlimited cyclone and it means that you don't have to keep ressummoning guards or switching to low level equips. The...
Get to C'thun's room without killing Huhuran or Tw
05/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
First things first, this will either take you 5 minutes, or an hour. It helps ALOT to have an AQ mount, and Skeram must be dead for this to even be plausible. The wall of choice is the one directly behind Skeram. http://i2.tinypic.com/s6h9v7.jpg