Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban or Suspend ?

Discussion on Ban or Suspend ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I didn't even use a hack or bot..I just loaded one those UI's from where u pick up a herb and it shows you on the mini map where u got it last.

I goto login the next day and it says my account is suspened..But how do I knwo they havn't banned me This account I have had since closed beta 2002 they better not ban me.

Access to this World of Warcraft account has been disabled by Blizzard Entertainment. For more information, including the amount of time it will be in place, please check the email address registered on the account. All information and any updates on the account will have been sent there by the Account Administration team. Please be sure to check "junk" or "spam" folders as well, since notification emails may have been routed there as well.

Possible reasons for this account status may include:

Temporarily locked because of an ownership dispute.
Temporarily suspended for breaking Terms of Use or game policy.
Permanently banned for more serious violations
For more information, you can also call Billing & Account Services at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Please keep in mind that if an account has been permanently banned, the Billing & Account Services team will be unable to make any changes to the account status. To escalate or protest an account ban or suspension, you must email the Account Administration team directly at .
Old 04/06/2006, 04:33   #2

So why are you posting on an exploits site? Go plead your case to blizzard, once you get over your denial, get a new account and rejoin the (exploiting) fun.
Old 04/06/2006, 05:24   #3

yea...so you wouldn't be ****** off if your account had 6 lvl 60's 2 with full tier 2 1 with rank 14 gear and has been around since 2002...And there is no denial to be had I didn't use a exploit or hack like I said...

I was just woundering what you thought.. I have got other accounts that I hack with and yes I got banned with them before but when I got banned with them it banned me, not pop up a msg when i try to connect saying your temp suspended..I never been suspended before so I don't know whats it like when you get it.
Old 04/06/2006, 05:54   #4

if your billing/contact info was the same as the hacked accounts then they might have banned or suspended this one too
Old 04/06/2006, 06:49   #5

naa there not the same...differant names and I also use a vpn, so they won't be able to match the accounts or the ip's.
Old 04/06/2006, 08:57   #6

Maybe a envious freak reported things about you to a GM u never did, to get rid of you and u're on investigation because of that.
Old 04/09/2006, 00:38   #7

6 lvl 60's 2 with full tier 2 1 with rank 14 gear and has been around since 2002.... haha you got owned... Cry more nub. You might of had different billing info but if your hacking accounts shared the same email (as your main account) I bet they banned all the accounts attached to that email. THat or they think you play too much and need to break so they disabled your account for a bit. Or...plain and simple... you are lieing and you did hack