Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need soem help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok so i read in releas section about a seris of hacks allowing you to be able to learn yourself any spell or give yourself any item.

My problem is i need a nice clean english list of all the workign links of were i can get the programs and how to use them.

i currently need more then anythign a way to get beh to work with the latest lacd client and so far anythign that claims to work dosent.

Similar Threads
Need soem help here bad
okay iv all ready got my nation capella but when i try to do the quest BSLV UP Special Training. #1 it automaticly kicks me form the game form...
2 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Soem Abreviations For Co
Just soem abreiviations for some people that dotn know them and soem i have learnt whilst i have been on Msn or Conquer :D Feel free to tell em some...
28 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates
need soem help with itemtype.dat
i lvl in teh second rb quest.the problim is all those damn flower parts.they fill up my inv to fast.i tryed doing something but not sure how.so could...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Need soem help with second rb
Hello every one.I am a second rb tro.I just hit lvl 110 but now it seems there is no whare for me to lvl.I know that i will lvl slower but there has...
14 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Need soem help with SV bugs
Ok i have a crcket SV the problim i am having is it works great when i first run it i can log on as many charicters as i want.But after a while of...
2 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions