Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need soem help

Discussion on I need soem help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok so i read in releas section about a seris of hacks allowing you to be able to learn yourself any spell or give yourself any item.

My problem is i need a nice clean english list of all the workign links of were i can get the programs and how to use them.

i currently need more then anythign a way to get beh to work with the latest lacd client and so far anythign that claims to work dosent.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need soem help here bad
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
okay iv all ready got my nation capella but when i try to do the quest BSLV UP Special Training. #1 it automaticly kicks me form the game form some reason :( Oh yah where do i get my Nation custome at?
Soem Abreviations For Co
08/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 28 Replies
Just soem abreiviations for some people that dotn know them and soem i have learnt whilst i have been on Msn or Conquer :D Feel free to tell em some and i will put them up Credits go to:TroGuY for adding alot of them and to me :D:P Lets start: PK - people killing (to kill people, DAH!!) afk - away from keyboard
need soem help with itemtype.dat
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i lvl in teh second rb quest.the problim is all those damn flower parts.they fill up my inv to fast.i tryed doing something but not sure how.so could some one please help me and make me a itemtype.dat file where the flower parts have no name so SV wont pick them up.i mean th main flowers like white flower and red flower you can leave but.just the flower parts.also teh second rb stuff moss soul aroma and dream grass they suck to.any way if soem one could help +k for ya and i would be really...
Need soem help with second rb
02/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hello every one.I am a second rb tro.I just hit lvl 110 but now it seems there is no whare for me to lvl.I know that i will lvl slower but there has to be a beter way.i have tryed going every where i can go but i only get .001 pct a hit from all black names and red names and white names.So is there a place you can think of for me to go lvl or soem advice?
Need soem help with SV bugs
01/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok i have a crcket SV the problim i am having is it works great when i first run it i can log on as many charicters as i want.But after a while of people getting dced.It starts not letting open conquer's like one by one by one untill im right down to my last conquer window.Im sure others have this problim so i am asking has any oen been able to fix this?