Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AE Grinding DB-Ost als Mage

Discussion on AE Grinding DB-Ost als Mage within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Also, ich hab mir mal einen Mageguide angeschaut, in dem Stand, dass man irgendwie in DB-Ost ab Level 52 - 40-50K EP/h machen kann. In dem Thema war leider kein Link für das Video dazu, deshalbn wollte ich fragen, wie man das machen kann, oder wer einen Link dazu hat.

Wäre sehr nett, wenn mir diese Frage jemand beantworten würde. Habe leider nichts dazu unter gefunden.
Old 03/05/2006, 23:53   #2

das geht bei den 5er gruppen von nonelite pflanzen.
vorraussetzung ist aber ein instanzreset.
das geht inzwischen leider nur noch 5x/h.
Old 03/07/2006, 17:04   #3

Hmm, schade, na ja, kann man wohl nix machen, muss ich mit dem Level wo anders grinden, aber danke für die Antwort

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mage] AOE Grinding (Ice Crown) EZY EXP!
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
As far as i know this spot is a nice spot to grind to level you get about 1k exp per kill. FROST MAGE AOE GRINDING SPOT LOOT: - 6-30 Silver a mob - 1-5 Frostweave Cloth (50% Chance to Drop from each) - Greens - Blues
Mage aoe grinding Utgarde Keep
11/28/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
i've been aoe grinding in Utgarde keep for a while now on my mage and thought id post it. youl need a mage around lvl 73-75 and you must be speced frost with imp blizzard. start by pulling the first two mobs and aoe grind them down using frost nova and blizzard. repeat for other packs of mobs. 3-5 mobs per group with 37500hp each loot/exp:
Mage Grinding Tutorial Video
12/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
It shows basically how to powerlevel a mage and where some good grinding spots are to do so. Stream: http://warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=30092 Actual WCM Page: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=30092
Grinding Spot 50-60 Mage + Healer
07/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
hiho jetzt wo die naxx angriffe auf die welt sind ist es perfekt zu grinden... ganz einfach man nehme sich ein healer und ein mage (mage am besten ab 57) dann sucht man so ein angriffpunkt in der welt (zbs die in tanaris etc) und der pullt so ca. 20 mobs und der healer healt...
Grinding lvl 40-50
08/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Level 40-44 Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them http://i44.thottbot.com/m/b/wow_81522.jpg the white boxes in the left...