Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questing about stacking bugs on 3.3.2 :)

Discussion on Questing about stacking bugs on 3.3.2 :) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questing about stacking bugs on 3.3.2 :)

I found a video in youtube which can stack wrist ,waist ,weapons and all items and get additional spell power. Here is the video
First I`ve make it gray but i`ve got message such as "this item cannot stack" but on the same time i saw a pally which heal me over 40k and make 20k damage. I cant answer him because he got banned (despite the fact of being lame and get enormous stack) Could pls tell me what kind of items can do this ? I use scroll of stamina 8 for stackable items but nothing ...
P.S : Sry for my English ,i`m from Bulgaria
Old 02/27/2010, 23:30   #2

you need a WPE Filter
Old 02/28/2010, 00:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolo1234 View Post
you need a WPE Filter

ORLY?
Old 02/28/2010, 00:55   #4

I have also tested it on a 3.1.3 Server. Same Error.
Old 02/28/2010, 01:19   #5

i have filters when i turn it on i try with helm ,wrist and waist but nothing .I get gray item but get "this item cannot stack" pls help other people do it i dont know how ...
Old 02/28/2010, 01:21   #6

The good thing about this, is that this thing is just a "clientside cosmetic thing". With some power of lua and MPQs i think its fixable. I will give it a try.
Old 02/28/2010, 01:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
The good thing about this, is that this thing is just a "clientside cosmetic thing". With some power of lua and MPQs i think its fixable. I will give it a try.
MMM very nice i want this so much and i realised it is possible because it was used and on my private server 2 3 person know it only 2/500 very good
5 days ago it was working on wow-pwnage ,on my server it is impossible to be fixed
Old 02/28/2010, 02:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
You are wrong.
Video made by me and it was working a while ago, dunno about now. Probably still works on some servers.
Old 02/28/2010, 07:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDMarko View Post
You are wrong.
Video made by me and it was working a while ago, dunno about now. Probably still works on some servers.
Ok man i saw e person who do this but it got banned and i cant ask him ... im sure it is not fixed on my server but why it isn`t working ?
Old 02/28/2010, 11:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDMarko View Post
You are wrong.
Wrong :P

Things like deactivated Items e.c are 100% clientside.
You can find them in the Interface folder (in the unpacked MPQs).
Old 02/28/2010, 12:14   #11

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#moved
Old 02/28/2010, 14:22   #12

Anyone found out how it works ? Ok i try with stackable items in 1st and 2nd slot but when i grey the second slot my item (from filter) gone out = it works ! But i cant find 2 different stackable items to test it ... i test with scroll of stamina in first slot and scroll of stamina in second
Edit 2 : Ok now i try with 3.3.0a base with 3.3.2 exe to join on server and test the same thing but i`ve got the same "this item cannot stack" (i use shirts for example) 5 minutes ago I saw lock which deal 30k shadow bolt ... pls help !!!!
Old 03/05/2010, 18:59   #13

up ?