Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only

Discussion on 2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i already posted this on exploiters. now that i begin to read this board i think its basically a good idea to good idea to make it public here too
plus i have no idea why i am schreibing english aufm board wo man auch deutsch spricht ^^

nuja, geht momentan eh schwer weil porten ja nich is bis bubbafate oder jmd mit programing skills paar neue offsets findet. aber man kann sich sowohl in maraudon als auch in db komplett als nonrogue durchschleichen bis zur princess bzw bis zu tendris warpwood, ohne jmd zu killen. vorausgesetzt man is lvl 60..

here it is:

many of you know about this already i think. but for those who dont: here is a way to farm some money

we all know that most of the money is from elite mobs, commonly in instances. so what we do is farm instance bosses.

the title says warlocks only because i am a warlock and i combined teleport with the curse of doom that deals 3200 dmg after 60seconds. of course any other class is invited to try this as long as it does enough damage and/or can take enough damage.
this only works with bosses that leave you a large area around them to work with. like e.g. the princess in maraudon or tendris warpwood in dire maul.

first off, a word to teleporting with bwh:
since the last patch you cannot just stand there and click teleport. somehow, the server connection is lost and you will experience a rollback, so it will be as if you never teleported.
the bypass is easy. click "w" to run forward, doubleclick the position you want to teleport to and you will be fine. hold "w" until you are where you want to be. the trick is that the client must know that you are moving. when you move, you can even reach big destinations quickly, like riding on a gryphon. but when you stand still and then teleport yourself more than like 40m away, the client kicks your ass ^^

you can use the following coords from any place in kalimdor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) the princess in maraudon

the princess has got about 21000 hp, hits you in close combat for about 400 damage per tick and can take 2000 hp down in about 3seconds. she likes to knock you down from a distance, dealing 300 to 400 damage, if in range.

-enter maraudon. if you are too lazy and are willing to take an additional risk, use the following coords to teleport right in front of the instance entrance (others might believe you just came out of it)

maraudon preInstance:
X 2617.635
Y -1474.141
Z 75.969

-teleport yourself to the princess. use one of the two following coords. you curse of doom the princess and teleport yourself to the other side. soon as the princess gets too close to you, teleport to the other side. when the curse hits the princess, curse her again.
this way, a run takes about 10mins. you can use some other dots and/or destruction spells before teleporting to accelerate the process.

princess left:
X 56.113
Y -65.110
Z -131.158

princess right:
x 5.234
y 94.439
Z -131.158

important: do not teleport when the curse of doom is about to kill the princess. if you do so there is a chance that you will not be able to loot her.

when you finished the princess, teleport to this location, get out of the instance, type /who orgrimmar or whatever and invite some lowlvl. soon as he accepts, make him leader, leave the group and whisper him that you invited the wrong person, or something.

maraudon start, in instance:
X -458.520
Y 1016.830
Z -43.474

it is basically a good idea to modify the speed-meter (the "s" below the x-y-z coords) to about 14. thats epic mount speed. being this fast enables you to approach the princess, curse her and whatever and quickly take distance again.

remember: all coords are taken from bwh 1.4.2. better take the loader as this is more secure and never crashed the wow process since 1.4.1 anymore.

if you're lucky, the princess will drop her scepter, which is worth 4,5gold to the vendor. almost all other items are worth about 1 to 1,5 gold. but EVERY ITEM the princess drops disenchants into a small brillant shard!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the second boss i found out is soloable as a warlock with bwh is tendris warpwood in dire maul west. there is less space to work with plus once he is close enough he hits you for at least 800 and an additional 400 every second or stuff. so you need to teleport more often when doing him.

tendris warpwood has got about 33000 hp, is very strong in close combat and likes to disable you from moving for a while. soon as he does this, teleport youfself. this is the equivalent to what mages do when they are prevented from moving, with their little teleport spell.

heres the coords..

dire maul west, pre instance:
x 1249.719
y -3749.546
z 160.260

tendris warpwood, left:
x 469.996
y -41.571
z -23.305

tendris warpwood, right:
x 469.740
y 69.252
z -23.303

dire maul west start, in instance:
x 158.977
y 33.108
z -3.471

tendris drops some mail girdle (warpwood binding, a hunters item) that is worth about 1,5gold and disenchants into a large brillant shard. he also drops some green staff with 24 int and 1% critchance on casts (stoneflowerstaff), which is worth 5,5gold to the vendor, and disenchants into a large eternal essence. he additionally drops some blue books that start quests for every class - these quests give you the "Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas"
i did not find any other drops from tendris so far.
Old 09/16/2005, 00:15   #2

entweder kommt der Guide total spät oder es gib nen neuen Teleport Hack
Old 09/16/2005, 00:32   #3

Yo das ist uralt und kennt schon jeder und kann man nicht nur mit nem Warlock machen
Old 09/16/2005, 02:43   #4

ich habs extra erwähnt. man bräuchte nen teleport hack damits schnell geht. aber man kann sich auch durchschleichen. dauert nur eben.
ich hab auch erwähnt das die meisten das schon kennen werden. drum stehts da für jene die es noch nich kennen.
also verstehe ich nicht warum sich jemand die mühe macht nen post zu eröffnen in dem er nur mault ;P

wenn man kein warlock ist dauerts arg lang. die 3200er alle 60sek machen auf jeden fall was aus.
Old 09/16/2005, 12:59   #5

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
diskussionen dazu bitte hier:

Closed Thread

« lbrs loot | Bwh »