Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help making gold ?

Discussion on Help making gold ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help making gold ?

Wondering best method of making over 200k gold fast ?
Old 09/12/2016, 16:21   #2

Ebay
Old 09/17/2016, 09:06   #3

Ebay how ?
Old 09/19/2016, 11:36   #4

He was joking about buying it...

Flipping the auction house is the fastest way of making gold but requires a certain amount of knowledge and having some addons like TSM would help tremendously.

If you only need those 200k once and don't want to bother with future amass of gold for now just pick up any gathering profession and go ahead, grind. As long as 7.1 is not about to be released (you can change blood of sageras for crafting materials afterwards). 5.000 foxflowers or 7.200 leystone ore equals 200k at my servers economy (assuming you don't try to sell it all at once...), as a miner you can earn 20k per hour in the northwest of suramar without too much hassle.

Also: Obliterum! While prices tanked down a lot there are still lots and lots of people who just reached 110 or desperately want to get ready for raids (coming out tuesday/wednesday of this week).
Old 09/27/2016, 23:17   #5

elite*gold: 10
4500 gph is no magic at the moment @ honorbuddy
Old 10/05/2016, 23:07   #6

you get busted in seconds nowadays with honorbuddy
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 02:23   #7

elite*gold: 10
what **** are u talking about imporox?
Old 10/07/2016, 08:32   #8

On some servers cooking mats can net you a lot too.
Black Barracuda is one of the better (as it's used in Mastery food).