Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Merge 2 accounts?

Discussion on Merge 2 accounts? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Merge 2 accounts?

If i am giving another wow account or if i buy one.. Is there any way i can merge them into my account?
Old 12/30/2009, 08:22   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
You can transfer all of your chars to one account (and pay only one account to play) or you can merge both accounts to one "b.net" account (but you have to pay for both if you want to play with all of your chars)
Old 12/31/2009, 04:54   #3

How do you tranfer to the same account? Cuz i thought they had to have the same last name or something.
Old 01/02/2010, 15:30   #4

Received Thanks: 2,168
Add them to one battle net account, voila, they got the same last name.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Server Merge...
01/19/2010 - Archlord - 25 Replies
I've one little question: if i've create 2 char on Evengarda and Cyripus....with server merge both are deleted or we can send an email to webzen where u say wich we want to eliminate?
WTS sum +9s (after merge sale, lol)
09/26/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
le cruz armor+9 magic with +18def L3 glove +9 I start to sell them again after the merge so u know that they are not duped items. Please pm me if u are interested.
server merge
09/05/2009 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
TheHistorian: "As you know we have been saying that big changes are coming. And this post is to let you know some of those changes. As you know we had a little fun contest to suggest names for Act 5. What we didn't tell you is that we were in fact sending those suggestions to GameHi. We will be picking our winners, but you may see one of them as the Official title of the next major release. We are currently reviewing the entries, so good luck to everyone who submitted a name. Prior to...
after merge
08/05/2009 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
after the patch, every address work fine, except the atck speed address seem not to work, anyone got a new one?
rpe - how to merge filters
07/28/2008 - RO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
i have a filter to spam a skill eg. double strafe then i also have a filter to auto cast hide when storm gust is being cast on me is there a way to merge both of these filters into one filter so i can run both at the same time? thanks