Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting WoW

Discussion on Starting WoW within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting WoW

y
Old 04/23/2016, 21:00   #2

You don't need to level. If you buy every WoW expansion, you are free to boost one character to level 90 and another one to level 100.
Old 04/23/2016, 23:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasyExodus View Post
So, I recently decided that I don't need social life. I want to start playing WoW and level at least 1 or 2 characters to maximum level before Legion comes out. What do I need to buy? Any suggestions? Information? Anything helpful. Please, don't tell me to Google, because I need experience from existing and ACTIVE WoW player. Thanks.
You get one lvl 100 for free when you pre order Legion so you only have to lvl one to 100
At first you should try to lvl as fast as possible to 15 and then you should just go Dungeon browser and lvl to 90. After that you should lvl the rest with Quest
The most fun will you have when you play with friends so you can go to the

At the end you should choose a end content pvp or pve you can try both but you should specialize at one
Old 04/24/2016, 13:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasyExodus View Post
Thank you for the info! Really appreciate it! I will do!
No problem at all love to help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GA1 Starting Acc
02/28/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have starting acc on GA1, it has 8 iris, goli, all extras, full of LF2, 3 LF3, a lot of credits shields, it has also 900 000 000 credits. I accept paypal, write me on skype jack.eic thanks
Starting a bot
02/25/2012 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I'm a pretty good programmer and I want to write a private bot using GWA2 and GWMI, however I'm not getting a lot of info on where to find the source files for either of these or how to set them up to work with AutoIt. Anyone have any suggestions? I think I read somewhere that GWMI wasn't being developed any longer, but again there's very little material to read. I also tried googling. The main reason I want to start botting is to speed up my GW2 calculator on my main acct.
Starting kit
11/13/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi , is there any1 here who know how to add item to the starting kit . ? nvm , found out by myself. for those who want to know its in PS_gamedef > tables > baseitemdefs.
Starting Npc
07/10/2010 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Sup guys i need realll big help my friends - friend made a kal server and she cant find good Job change NPC / F1 menu / Starting NPC we both would be so happy if u could help us out sry if u think this is begging i have downloaded Repacks ( 21 GB worth ) looking for F1 menus but they dont seem to be any Oo :confused: Sry for wrong section if its wrong (P.s i did search all i find is job hacks :D and Merchant hacks)
Help with starting phx !!!!
11/22/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
i have this message :''The library inject.dll is absent or is blocked by other application'' can anyone explain me what does this mean? and how to fix this? i'm tryin' to use l2phx.3.4.1.82.english .. i tried on interlude and final ... no results... :) help?