Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charakter Details

Discussion on Charakter Details within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Also es gibt ja auf verschiedenen Seiten Programme die man runterladen kann und wo mann dann auf der HP sieht welche items etc man hat...jetzt wollte ich fragen ob jemand so ein programm kennt womit man das alles selber machen. also ein eigenes programm...

wäre nett wenn ihr mir antwortet
Old 07/06/2005, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sollte helfen
Old 07/10/2005, 11:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
danke für den Link,das habe ich auch schon gesucht

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Map Details
07/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Alright so I want to implement a couple new maps into my server but I don't know how to change the mountability of the maps, and the ability to use randoms/town portals. I would be really appreciative if someone could tell me how, or even point me in the correct direction.
New Patch Details
01/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 40 Replies
So I downloaded the patch and I was looking through some of the files and this is what conclusion I've came too. Adding: Revive where you die Adding: 2 Confirmations 1:Marriage Confirmation 2: Exit Adding: 2 more Item slots for Pot thingy/Dress Adding: New NPC for Item Mall (buy ingame items for real money) Adding: Curse 2nd RB Skill Adding: Second Rb Flags (Exp/curse/Bless) Adding: tqprogram.dll Adding: New Map? (New Files in map\scene)
Wow 2.2.0 Details
08/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 21 Replies
Endlich kommt der Voip Chat der vor Monaten angekündigt wurde. Ich wünsch euch viel spaß mit den Kidds im Voip. =) Wieder ist dies ein Patch bei dem der Schamane genurfed wurde, kein patch seit release ohne Schamanen nurf. ._. Und fals es schon gepostet wurde, was ich aber nicht gesehen habe... wayne O.o! Der mag sowas. :O Allgemeines Sprachchat - Der Sprachchat ist jetzt im Spiel verfügbar und kann im Optionsmenü unter dem Menüpunkt 'Sound und Sprache' aktiviert werden. Im...
Character Details
03/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This webpage just launched: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/? You can use it to search character details, and will assist you in scamming other users - as you'll know more details about them. For example, pretending to be a member of their Guild in order to request gold. Now, you can see details of all users in the same guild. (For example, "I heard you needed to still increase you Herbalism skill. Here's a little something to help you out. - Fellow Guild Member" and then COD a...