Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage Template

Discussion on Mage Template within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi leute also ich such gute Templates für den mage. ich selber hab da nicht so den durchblick mir das alles auszurechnen wie man mehr schaden macht etc. deswegen wollte ich mal euch fragen was ihr so für gute mage templates habt! ich suche eines wo ich im pvp und auch solo gut durch komme, ich denk mal man sollte also nen hohen output an damge haben... rein vom gefallen steh ich ja auf den feuer kram... aber ka ob das dann der richtige weg ist. also wenn ihr was gutes habt bitte posten und vielleicht mal euere erfahren mit posten. ich hab zwar mal im template und guide forum geschaut aber bin nicht so richtig auf was gestoßen....

so far d4rkside

edit: ah ok hab den guide gefunden :]
Old 07/02/2005, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
gibts alles im guide forum

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Template?
01/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Ich habe mall mein Post hier geändert und wollte meine nächste frage stellen also weiß einer von euch wo ich Template hochladen kann auf welche kostenlosen seiten bitte es wär super wenn ihr mir helfen könnt danke
PS Web Template!!
09/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
If you like my template download it,if you don't like it don't bother to comment! Download link: Link http://i32.tinypic.com/29lfhug.jpg
mage/cleric or Mage/warlock or maybe Mage/Bard?
04/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi i have a lv 42 nuker and a lv 41 2h Warrior i want to start at the new serer with a mage so what is better mage/cleric, Mage/Warlock or maybe mage/Bard?:confused:
mage/cleric, Mage/Warlock or maybe mage/Bard?
03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi i have a lv 42 nuker and a lv 41 2h Warrior i want to start at the new serer with a mage so what is better mage/cleric, Mage/Warlock or maybe mage/Bard?:confused:
Mage Template Guide[ENG]
11/28/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Omg, it's a copy and paste =).. Aber einer, der sich lohnt :): This post attempts to provide an overview of talent spec options available to mages, coupled with some guidance and opinion. I was a level 60 Troll Mage on Closed PvP in Beta and am now looking forward to once again making a mage in retail. Many thanks to all those who answered so many of my questions on this very same board during Beta and I hope that this post will prove useful to some of the new mages joining us in...