Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeonaxx Text von English auf Deutsch übersetzten

Discussion on Aeonaxx Text von English auf Deutsch übersetzten within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeonaxx Text von English auf Deutsch übersetzten

hi,

kann mir Bitte wehr diesen text im Deutsch übersetzten: mit googel übersetzter kam man es vergessen: kommt nur Müll raus

Es geht um Aeonaxx und wie man denn fixd von Peerblock umgeht um Aeonaxx zu troppen

der Text:

**IN PUBLIC NOW BECAUSE INFORMATION GOT LEAKED IN OTHER THREADS**
- If you don't know about Peerblock, I suggest you to read what's in the public forum about Peerblock and Disable CRZ -
Edit again; With the information Krisha gave us, I decided to edit my whole post, focusing more on the gunship and less on SoTA
Special thanks to Steady Mobbin who found out it wasn't fixed and motivated to dig more into it, and thanks to Krisha for finding a way to get into the Blocked CRZ without having to do Battlegrounds at all.
THE TERM VOID ZONE REFERS TO THE SCREENSHOT BELOW
Now with the recent update about this, I finally managed to get back to this realm where the transfer aboarded insists, and no player around to bug me. Yes it's the good realm. The realm we all want.
How I managed ?
1. Config your peerblock to block Deepholme. Make sure it's not enable yet.
2. Go in Deepholm and find the Alliance Gunship. It's a large ship flying around Deepholme.
3. Land on the boat with your mount. Unmount if you want to be sure you are walking on it.
4. Logout, using /logout, /camp or alt+f4 (I've seen alt+f4 bug sometimes, I would really just /logout and wait the 20 long second). DO NOT USE DC MACRO.
5. Enable Peerblock.
6. Log in with your character.
7. Fly out of the ship so you are no more "glued" to it.
8. If you get the message Transfer Aborted: instance not found, that means you are in the blocked CRZ.
I first discovered we were able to get back into this realm like we used to before the "fix" when I alt+f4 in Strand of the Ancient while on the boat for attacking.
Apparently, the way Strand works, if you alt+f4 while on the boat (and therefore any boat), it brings your character into a void zone, so when you login into your account, your character shouldn't say that it is in Strand of the Ancient, and will leave a blank space that I call the void zone.
Example of the "Void Zone":
NzI20f.png
This void zone might be helpfull for the future of blocked CRZ.
Also, I noticed when you do the old Aeonaxx trick, it DOES work. when you netstat -n, you'll notice both Orgrimmar and Deepholme are the same now. My theory (sorry I know you guys hate theory), is that they fixed the way the bg teleport you out when you are deserter, but they didn't patch this void zone.
Why in Elite only ?
Because lots of people think this is patched... ENJOY the hunt ! (And the selling)
EDIT: Picture of my 3rd attempts. This works !!
Old 04/09/2015, 21:37   #2

Habe jetzt mal nicht komplett alles übersetzt (das meiste ist Smalltalk) und es ist ne sehr freie übersetzung.. dürfte aber besser erklären was man tun muss.

Quote:
1) Konfiguriere peeblock damit es Deepholme blockt. Stelle sicher das du es noch nicht aktiviert hast.
2) Gehe nach Deepholm (Tiefenheim) und finde das Allianz Luftschiff. Es ist ein großes Schiff das in Deepholm umherfliegt.
3) Lande auf dem Luftschiff mit deinem Mount, steige ab wenn du sicher gehn willst das du richtig draufstehst.
4) Loge aus - nutze /logout , /camp oder alt+f4 (alt+f4 ist manchmal verbuggt, nutze daher lieber /logout)
5) Aktiviere Peerblock
6) Logge dich mit deinem Char ein
7) Fliege etwas vom Schiff weg, so das du nicht mehr am Schiff "festklebst" (ergo du nicht mehr mitgezogen wirst wenn es sich bewegt)
8) Wenn du die Meldung bekommst "Transfer Aborted: Instance not found", meint das das du in einem geblockten CRZ bist.
p.s: du selbst kannst nicht Aeonaxx "droppen" (so schreibt es sich richtig).. oder lässt du Aeonaxx aus deinem beutel fallen? Droppen = Fallen lassen ( ) . Und du lässt Aeonaxx ja nicht fallen.. sondern Aeonaxx lässt das Item fallen. Bitte bei sowas drauf achten.. viele schreiben immer "ich droppte item xyz!" was falsch ist. Monster droppen Items, aber nicht die Spieler (außer sie lassen Items selbst fallen, was aber in wow nicht geht). So genug Kluggescheißert.. ich bin wieder weg :P

grüße
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2015, 22:18   #3

Danke dir

ich werde es mal gleich testen