Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the cheapest way to start playing on retail?

Discussion on Whats the cheapest way to start playing on retail? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the cheapest way to start playing on retail?

Hi everyone
First of all sorry if its not the right place to ask it(and not the right language).So i was wondering if you could give me some hints how to reduce the requried money to play retail wow.I don't want to pay 50€ to blizzard for wod+boost,i would be statisfied with a simple mop game.I saw people selling battlechest for only a few euro,is that the cheapest/best way to get in the game?I don't want to get banned or something.

Thanks for the help
Old 10/27/2014, 22:28   #2

Hey,

the Battle-Chest contains now Mists of Pandaria too, you can buy it direct at Blizzard for 15€ or you can watch out in the Black Market after some sellers, there should be some for 10€ i think.
Old 10/27/2014, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 12
There is a link where you can get a battlechest for 4€. You have to make a new account which you make to a trial account, then you use the link and there you go. There should be some guides here about this topic, just look in the guides section.
Old 10/28/2014, 12:24   #4

thanks it worked,i guess i should have waited until i reach lvl 20 on free account but nvm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
start playing AL again?
01/03/2012 - Archlord - 24 Replies
^title says most.i played al 2 years ago when webzen came out new and now im thinking ´bout playing again.i had a lvl 76 mage with full uniques and full reams but i cant remember acc details.if i would start completely new would i lvl up fast/have fun because of webzen/wont getting flamed/wont get 24/7 pked and so on.and 1 very imporant thing 4 me is that i wont pay for archlord for cc or something else.A THANKS for every usefull and ontopic answer. Greetz Leagueoflolz
start playing AL again?!
11/01/2011 - Archlord - 19 Replies
hey com,im asking myself if its worth it playing archlord again.ive played 1 year ago and i had a 70+archer,70+mage,90+sorc,60+knight and so on and on.Now my question:is it good to play under WebZen.Is it worth it to start a NEW CHARACTER leveling?Do you have to play hours hours hours and hours to be a good player and level easilyy?and how is it with the WC(P)?.Id like to see your answer about this.Greetz Leagueoflolz
Want to start playing sro again
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey.. I want to start play isro or ( vsro,rsro,...) and so i dont know which server i should take now..if there is someone who can help me at the start..with sp farming or something like that i would be very happy pls pm me with a pn i would join your guild too..
whats the best source to start with
11/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
hey all i'm learning how to code and i can make some edits and stuff but i wanna know wich source is good to start with i know some sources that are public like lotf/shadowco/powersource wich is the best or do u have a better pls tell me ty
Whats the best source to start with?
10/14/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey all i wanna know what the best source is to start with cause i just wanna make a pserver (in future) with alot of my adds but i don't know what source i should use if anyone has a good source pls send the link to me or e-mail me [email protected]