Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GnomeTools Assistant RC1

Discussion on [Release] GnomeTools Assistant RC1 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] GnomeTools Assistant RC1

Here is GnomeTools Basic tuto:

I found Gnome Assistant to setup quickly gnome's settings, but I get an error, please help :

Download :
Old 09/05/2009, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
you should install .net framework 2.0 or 3.5 (google it)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for L2 Assistant
03/20/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Like in topic. Looking for Assistant what will be work on retail server in newest update. OR Looking for another program that will be control my HP, CP and soul level and wont be easly detected by NCSoft squad^^ Im on server where most of top ppl form bot clans/ally use help programs and... its hard with someone who for example spam trick 2-3 on sec or else. Need something that will help in war with them. I remember assistant can do that^^
[Release]Report Assistant[Customizable]
03/09/2010 - Main - 5 Replies
Epvp Report Assistant v1.0 Unlike some other tools, this report assistant gives you complete control of how your post text is formatted and what cause/reason(s) you use in your tool. Features: Format.txt - Controls the look of your forum posts Can enter current date and time into posts with $datetime$ tag Cause.txt - Lists all the reasons you can choose from in the program Clean UI
[Release]Mine-Assistant! 5165 Source...
01/21/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
#REMOVED! I MADE AN ALL-IN-ONE THREAD ABOUT IT! #Request Close