Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Zygor AddOn Error

Discussion on WoW Zygor AddOn Error within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down WoW Zygor AddOn Error

Ok, so I have Zygor 4.0.7626 (which I got from this site) and I'm trying to use the profession guide (mining).. But once I click 'Accept', the [Zygor] window closes and in my chatbox it tells me about a Critical Error.. I don't know what to do now..!

Oh and I can't open the guides again after the window closes!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Image of the error message it gives me.
Old 12/10/2013, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
That doesn't look like the latest Zygor Guides Viewer? The latest one looks completely different.

V4 looks like this:

So, could it be, that you mixed up an old version with the new one? I recommend, that you remove everything related to the installed Zygor Guide and do a fresh install of it (this does also contain the files in the WTF directory).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2013, 23:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok, well can you help me out with the link for the latest version? It will be much appreciated
Old 12/15/2013, 10:45   #4

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973

Tags
zygor wow