Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wich server?

Discussion on Wich server? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wich server?

im going to start a new Druid, wich server you sugest?
Old 08/19/2012, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 164/0/2
english server:

- horde = stormscale

- alliance = outland

german server:

- horde = eredar, blackrock

- alliance = aegwynn
Old 08/19/2012, 17:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .dertyx™ View Post
english server:

- horde = stormscale

- alliance = outland

german server:

- horde = eredar, blackrock

- alliance = aegwynn

disagree. at least at the german server sugestions.
as you mentioned you want to start a druid, i guess, you are willed to use herbalism as 1 of your main professions.
i cant say much about eredar, i am not active there.
blackrock horde - impossible to make any gold with herbalist, classic, bc, wotlk and cata herbs are worthless there. same on aliance aegwynn.

frostwolf horde is overcrowded and overfarmed, but you will be able to sell herbs at a decent price. it is maybe the best idea, as a tauren druid. best for herbalism without a question.

if i am wrong, and you dont plan to make gold on servers,... pick any server. it wont be hard to find a group anywhere. and servercommunity is dead everywhere, so it doesnt make a difference to get flamed to be a noob on server xx or server yy