Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I DON't WANT A "REAL" JOB, SELL GOLD FOR CASH (?)

Discussion on I DON't WANT A "REAL" JOB, SELL GOLD FOR CASH (?) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I DON't WANT A "REAL" JOB, SELL GOLD FOR CASH (?)

Hello to everyone, there is a long time since i posted on this boards, and alot of time have pasted since i was a full time gamer, 16h-18h a day when i could. Those were nice times for me at least...

Every generation has their games, my father had soccer, my grandfather had wooden toys and all kind of old games that for most of us are part of old historic games...Games of the ancients i might say...Cause we are the digital generation and everything that was before us was a long time ago such a long time ago.

But there is a time for everything in life and the time for me is to get a job. Well i don't want to for many reasons that are not really important right now...

Anyway, i've met an old friend today who told me that an intresting job would be to sell wow gold . So i have some questions for you guys.

How much could i get a month, would need something like 300E-500E, is it possible to win that much from this game lets say for 6h a day spent farming/mining/skinning/fishing...1 account (or more?) and selling gold for cash?

Where could i sell the gold, who might be interested and what would be the price for 1000g?

How much gold can i get a day without having to turn the world upside down?

Is the market over saturated, is it hard to sell the product?

Any other useful intel that you may provide i thank you for it. Hope i'll get some good honest answers from you cause i know that some of you were in a similar position at one time, maybe you got helped maybe you didn't but i know that all of you wanted at least a few guidelines from someone so to be thanks full for it.

Thanks and i just can't wait to read what you have to say!
PS: sorry for the faulty English.
Old 01/12/2009, 21:13   #2

the price of 1000g is between 5$ and 10$... 8$ is a very high amount... this depends on your server and faction and your region... gold in us is much less worth than gold in eu...
Old 01/13/2009, 11:56   #3

I dont think you can get "rich" from Goldselling as a single Person.

The Goldseller are a real big Company with many players which earn so much Gold that they can sell it for a Lowprice.And without quitting your Life you cant get that Amount of Gold to sell it like the Companys.
I think you can sell Gold over Ebay or Private or so,but i dont think you can "live" from that Money.

greets
Old 01/13/2009, 13:09   #4

You need to Farm 2k Gold every single day and sell it on the same day to reach 400E /Month

now this is really bad...with a "real" job you could easy earn 800E +++ per month.

so if u r interessted in working, search a real job and dont waste time on farming gold.

just my 2 Cents :S

I apologize my bad english >_>
Old 01/13/2009, 21:28   #5

The "real" Gold sellers have many accounts and alot of bots who farm the gold. I rly guess you have no chance against this big sellers
Old 01/13/2009, 21:53   #6

Received Thanks: 1,830
But u can you can run bots on differt pcs... buy some **** pcs => botting so you can work, when you come home, check the bots sell the items and earn some extra $$ .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2009, 22:45   #7

elite*gold: 43
Accounts verkaufen ftw =)
Ich bin grade ma 16 mitn in meiner Studierlücke und mach fast 500€ im monat , ersma das ganze gold aufm acc verkaufen dann den 80er acc =) bringt gute ~200€ pro acc
Old 01/14/2009, 00:46   #8

elite*gold: 30
Und jeden Monat haste einen neuen perfekten Acc? oO
Old 01/14/2009, 10:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard42 View Post
Und jeden Monat haste einen neuen perfekten Acc? oO

1-80 lvln in 4 wochen easy möglich, auch dank levelguides.

Wobei Gold da eher wenig ausmachen dürfte schätze ich.
Old 01/14/2009, 13:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizi View Post
Accounts verkaufen ftw =)
Ich bin grade ma 16 mitn in meiner Studierlücke und mach fast 500€ im monat , ersma das ganze gold aufm acc verkaufen dann den 80er acc =) bringt gute ~200€ pro acc
hab auch gut 3000€ mit wow gemacht :]
Old 01/14/2009, 13:27   #11

Hello, thanks for the replays. I don't need more to live...the usual salary here is about 300E for a full time job...so if i would get from 300E-500E would be helpful.

I've red some posts over the net how to make 1k gold/day so if i would go like 6-8h/day i would do about 5kg/day.

How much gold you guys can farm per day/hour and how. this would be very helpful of you and if there is someone else selling gold here maybe he could give me some useful tips

THX
Old 01/14/2009, 13:31   #12

when you farm mats and stuff and sell it to the ah then keep in mind, that the prices will decrease because the market has enough

you should think about marketing plans ... price = need + offer ... when you offers a lot, the need goes down, also the price

you should find different ways and create a circle so that the market is never full with your **** ^^
Old 01/15/2009, 13:05   #13

If you do it with one char without a bot i dont think you can afford your life with that, but when u do this a little bit more professional with bots i think u can earn some nice extra $$$.
Old 01/15/2009, 15:28   #14

elite*gold: 20
You can make incredibly amounts of Gold at the auction house, but I may warn you it's a lot like buying selling on the stock market, so you've got to be carful to not lose your gold. There are Addons for WoW wich make it easier to follow the market price of items and find out what you can buy to sell it later for a greater amount of gold, I know people who made like 10k gold a day with the auctionhouse but they spent a lot of time studying the market, also the gold price is not stable you could end up earning 500 bucks one month and only 100bucks the next month, it's a pretty risky thing to sell gold as your main job.
I'd recommand you to rather look for a real job than trying to make money of a game, because in the end selling virtual stuff is like gambling, extremly risky...and if Blizzard finds out that you're selling gold they might ban you and you'd have to start over again, would you have the money to buy a new copie of WoW?
Old 01/15/2009, 15:41   #15

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,237
A nice way to get a lot amount of gold is Multiboxing...

if you spent some money, you can solo 25er raid's alone and make a great amount of gold!

like this guy here...

that guy said, that he has got 47 computers and with them, he's farming gold in wow... that's crazy but, if you think about it, how much gold he get!