Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro to link trade skills

Discussion on Macro to link trade skills within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Macro to link trade skills

Hi,
on my server I saw a Player who linked his trade skill under a different name.
Instead of "Alchemy" there was a different name but when you clicked on it his trade skill window opened.
Any ideas how to do this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Writing a macro to fire all skills one after another
03/29/2011 - Archlord - 41 Replies
Is there a way to program a macro that can essentially cruise through your entire skillbar and cast each skill one after another really quickly? For example, I press F1 and it acts as if I just pressed 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - + in game, and the delay between each new keystroke would be as minimal as possible to increase the speed at which the skills fire but at the same time as long as it needs in order to make sure that each skill gets cast and nothing gets skipped. Basically, I want to be...
Keyboard Macro for fast spam skills
05/24/2010 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Guys is there any keyboard macro available to spams the skills faster in rappelz... Help plzz...
WTT rpe skills no dc to ur dup or macro champ on aero
05/16/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
i have many spamming skills you want with rpe with no dc...pm me in ym kenshee35
Link cheatengine to a macro?
01/09/2009 - CO2 Programming - 15 Replies
I dont know much about gamehacking, all i want to do is to make a simple macro that react to what a npc say. I already found a text adress from the client (with cheat engine). What i would like to do is, link the adress value to an action. Ex: If adress 019DBDBA = aaa Then move mouse to xxx-yyy and click. If adress 019DBDBA = bbb Then move mouse to xxx-yyy and click.
Link cheatengine to a macro?
12/27/2008 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Ok, this is my first attempt at making a "game hack". I dont know much about gamehacking, all i want to do is to make a simple macro that react to what a npc say. I already found a text adress from the client (with cheat engine). What i would like to do is, link the adress value to an action. Ex: If adress 0x019DBDBA = "Yes" Then move mouse to xxx-yyy and click.