Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

deutsche leveling guides?

Discussion on deutsche leveling guides? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
deutsche leveling guides?

gibbet eigentlich keine deutschen levelingguides ausser:

is auch egal ob ally oder horde

mfg basti
Old 10/16/2008, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Atlantica Online Guides : Leveling Guide (1-95)
06/07/2011 - Atlantica Online - 4 Replies
This leveling guide is based on my own experiences. Its different from player to player but for me, this is what I like and I tend to usually farm in a party. The general idea is to follow where the quests bring you. It recommended to party as much as you can because you get more experience and use up less stamina points. Partying is always better than soloing because experience is divided to all your mercenaries so that when you're ready for the next area, your mercenaries are too. Questing...
WoW Leveling+Gold Guides
09/08/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
I want to share all my leveling + gold guides with you ;) 102 mb guides most of them are not found here ;) http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7821/guidesyl6 .png Download: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Password: "U.p.L.o.A.d.B.YC.h.a.y.o/D.e.p.p.x.m.!.4.r. R/E.v.P" (Without "")
No leveling Guides?
12/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Why are there no Leveling Guides? I figured there would be something. Such as Lvl 40 you hunt Mini-maces Lvl 50 you hunt blah blah Lvl 60 you hunt blah blah lvl 70 blah blah Meaning as "botting" there... I have a lvl 60 Trojan Tring to get him to atleast 110 within 2-3 weeks.. My friend got from 70 to 112 in 1 1/2 weeks... I have a box but all i need is where to bot? I am botting at Giant apes, they are better then elf and macs i think... the mets and gold drop is not as good but...
Allianz&Horde 1-60 Leveling Guides
11/28/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Sooo da ich schon mehrere Posts gelesen hatte wobei es um Joanas Horde Leveling Guide oder um den von Brian auf Ally Seite ging, habe ich mir überlegt ich verfasse mal einen direkten Topic wo man sich beide Guides saugen kann ohne erst 2-3 Seiten zu scrollen =o). Beide Guides sind die neuste Verfassung(da viele der Guides die hier im Umlauf sind nicht der neusten Version entsprechen). Die ich mir direkt von den Sites der beiden besorgt hab. hier nun die Guides: ...