Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF camera Macro

Discussion on LF camera Macro within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF camera Macro

Hello,

I'm looking for a macro that sets my view automaticly to " SOUTH " , is anything like that possible ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

Ich brauche ein Macro das meinen Blickwinkel Automatisch nach " SÜDEN " ausrichtet, ist soetwas möglich?
Old 08/06/2011, 06:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nope , that isnt possible!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[Request] Phase Hack: Change camera + macro
12/04/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
On the server I play, there is technique called "phase": to turn the mouse at the last moment of the attack to avoid being blocked by turtle technique. But that's dizzy! I thought about creating a macro that makes the character to complete turns (360 °, 720 °, 1080 °...), put camera away from him as in the spectator mode to allow dash in orthogonal directions, and add the mouse's spin to macro's one for non-orthogonal directions. Anyway, I'm a beginner in RCE... Would be nice if someone upload...
looking for camera hack
05/02/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
hello, i am need a camera hack, i found in the *.ini Camera x y z for the charakters for the charakter create options not for ingame. i will zoom more out, have evryone a idee what i can do for a extrem perspektives? the archlord have on the dragon mount a nice view. the camera and view is client side.