Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neat Mountspecial Trick

Discussion on Neat Mountspecial Trick within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Here is a neat trick i like to do, make a macro that says /mountspecial
With that macro if you are standing start running and hit that macro and you will moonwalk, or if you are in flight form you will barrel roll, if you do it while mounted does same as if you were standing, and if you do it while on a gryphon, the gryphon moves up and down.

If you don't want to keep spamming the macro you can make it:
/mountspecial
/mounspecial
etc.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2007, 10:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
haha thats funny

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling pretty neat 112
04/12/2009 - Runescape Trading - 9 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my level 112 main because i got more attached to my new pvper account. The account is back from 2005 so it has the winter hats and scarves on it. Heres some of the main/important skills Total lvl is 1685 Attack 82 Defence 81 Strength 90 Hitpoints 87 Ranged 82 Prayer 61
Neat Idea
02/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
We all know the new quest with killing monsters for exp... ok can any one make a hack for when u do it 3 times u can do it more and over and over... just wondering
Neat druid trick/macro
12/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Ya know when you're carrying the flag in WSG and you get slowed/rooted? You have to cancel travel form and go back into it going at that slow 100% speed? Now you dont have to! make a macro "/cast Travel Form" and it will shift you to travel form removing any slows/etc without making you go into tauren/night elf form!