Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Monastery Farm Guide!

Discussion on Scarlet Monastery Farm Guide! within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,

SM GY

Enter in the GY and proceed to the first main room. In the upper left corner of the room there is ALWAYS a chest, sometimes locked and sometimes not. Sap one of the four guards guarding it and kill the other 3. Pull them to the chest so you won?t get agro from the patrolling guard. Kill all and loot chest. Proceed to the other hall and up the stairs, when you get in the courtyard there is a chance for a chance to spawn either on the right side or the left. It will be against the wall guarded by 1 guard or 3 spirits (easy kills). If the chest is not there then its at the bottom of the tomb.

Look for rare spawns as you make your way to the tomb. They are three, Ironspine, Fallen Champion, and Azshir the sleepless. I have never seen them all up at once but I have seen them all and they are in random spots on the left side of the court yard (I have never seen them on the right). They all have decent loot that you can vendor for good coin.

The Bloodmage at the bottom is simple to kill, just go all out dps and he should be down pretty fast. Loot and get out.

SM Library

The library is pretty simple. In the courtyard is the first boss. The Houndmaster. He is pretty easy as a rogue, just kill loot and vanish. Others will have to clear. He rarely drops a blue though. Proceed into the hall after you kill (Note: If you are an herbalist there is always a fadeleaf in the courtyard) The first chest is the last room on the left down the main hall. Its guarded by 3 people and a patrol comes in and out. Wait on the patrol to leave, sap one and kill the rest, then loot. Its pretty simple for 60?s. Continue through the halls until you come to next chest, will either be in the 2nd or 3rd hall from last chest on the left, or in last hall on the right side just before you enter Arcanist Doans room.

Arcanist Doan is real simple, just dps until he bubbles, wait it out and finish him off.

SM Armory

First note of interest is the courtyard, usually a fadeleaf in there for you herbalist and chance on a chest in there also. Ive seen the chest be in random spots in courtyard. If chest isn?t there it will be in the second part of the room you are about to go in guarded by 2 guards and a patrol. Kill these quick and don?t let them run or it can be add city. After this head for Herod unless you wanna stop and get Fireworks on the way lol.

Herod is pretty simple also, just dps and back off when he spins, and repeat, he isn?t a problem. Watch out for the 20 or so trainees after you kill. They are all one shotted and they can I have seen 5 scarlet tabards drop from these.

SM Cathedral

I only go in here for the goldthorn, it is to time consuming to clear everything so I go get the two goldthorns and get out. Others may wanna clear but im here for speed farming lol.

I wanna show why I speed through these with some loot I have got. I made 400g this past weekend doing the 3-4 hours a night.

Chest loot is the main goal here for me and the following is some of the money making items I have looted from these?

GY Chest, sold for 40g on my server

GY Chest, sold for 35g on my server

Scarlet Monk, Gave to guildie

Library Chest, sold for 200g (pretty rare)

These are some of my big finds, im not counting the little blues that sell for 5-10g on AH and all the DE stuff I sell. You get a ton of 12 slot bags from these chest and they go from 1-2g depending on server, another thing for rogues is to pickpocket as much as you can for heal pots which sell nice. Last thing is SILK, you get a ton of it. I sell mine for 40s a stack and it flies off the AH I don?t care that its low its all 100% profit and it always sells, plus when you putting 10 stacks on at a time its all good.

NOTE: Feelfree to add something^^