Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide PVP Strategies

Discussion on Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide PVP Strategies within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

If the links go down, give me a PM

Here you have it for FREE, Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide PVP Strategies created by Dugi.
This guide teaches you all you need to know about PvP. What spec to use, hot macros and strategies down to the smallest details. How to encounter any other class in PvP and make them cry like little baby's while you spit on them!
The is here, if you are interested in reading before you download.

What is included in Ultimate WoW PVP Strategies?

* 81 Detailed Match Up Strategies - Step-By-Step guide on how to beat every class with your character.
* PVP Macro Guide - Good macro's are essential to winning, our macro guide is functional and easy to copy across into your game.
* Class Strength and Weakness - We also include pages of your class strengths and weaknesses. This will give you a greater understanding of the strategies you can use to defeat all opponents.
* Free Updates for WOLTK and Patch v3.x - We are well aware that massive changes are coming in WOLTK and Patch 3.0, our guide will be reviewed and updated to match the current patch.
* Recommended PVP Talent Spec - You'll be surprised how many WoW players are using the wrong talent spec to PVP with
* No Cheat, No Hack Only LEGITIMATE Strategies!

This guide was a pain in the *** to rip. Not because I didn't know how to remove all the protection, but because everything had to be done manually. I edited the pages so you can watch everything offline, except the youtube videos.

The Guide:
- 9900 KB

Enjoy

for the paranoid people
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2010, 08:33   #2

thx aber die guides sind nichtmehr wirklich auf dem aktuellsten stand.
Old 05/20/2010, 16:21   #3

Lol this **** is so old, its from season 1 or season 2, what the ****?
Old 05/21/2010, 13:48   #4

The new multilanguage guide is available now, can someone upload it here? i will be very grateful thanks...and new Dungeon guide is coming soon
Old 05/21/2010, 18:18   #5

Old Forenthreads =/ I think its funny