Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage Duel Healing

Discussion on Mage Duel Healing within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
During world (non-instance) encounters, a mage is able to out-heal the healing classes by starting a duel with a party member and casting polymorph on him twice. On the second polymorph, the party member can enter combat and control his character while retaining, for a period, the health regeneration effects of the polymorph buff.

In PvP, our opponents can continue to pretend they're polymorphed if we re-sheep them after they trinket out, so the nerf aspect of this bug is minimal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DEV]/duel
02/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Explination: While andy was running Coemu it had a system where you can use /duel and pvp another player and it counts how many times you hit the other player when you get 10 hits you win. He also had a point system by how many wins you get a certain amount of points Would it be possible to add a shop and you able to use the points you won from duel to buy + stones Ive thought of a different way of doing this Just taking away the points and trading them for cps but i really wanna...
WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak!
09/21/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Well as the title says i am selling my account for U.S money if anyone is interested pm offers.....BTW account is basically clean!
RB with duel wielding
10/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Has anyone rb'd a warrior with the duel wielding hack on? I wanna try it but I want to know if anyone else has tried it.
Es ist zeit für d d d d duel ^^
04/22/2006 - Quotes - 10 Replies
<Nemeus> omg mann ich kann selber zahlen mit meinen 72?im monat naja hoffe bald mehr wenn ich schaffe^^ <Lord|Helmchen> 72 im monat knuffig ;) <ILeonynI> ja lol dann machen wir nen char den nennen wir buu und lassen den von tag zu tag mal einloggen <Apocalyptico> hab vorgestern auf mein konto geschaut...420 euro...*hust* das krieg ich im monat :D <Nemeus> jo im mom noch^^ <Lord|Helmchen> ich bekomm am 15 wieder 1300 ;) <Apocalyptico> :P <@buu> mensch Nemeus muddi gibt dir 72? im...
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...