Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvE Bible (Latest Version & Always up to date)

Discussion on PvE Bible (Latest Version & Always up to date) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvE Bible (Latest Version & Always up to date)

PvE Bible + Extras

Quote:
The PvE Bible isn’t another fluff filled, detail fuzzy guide that is cobbled together from random strategies that don’t work. This guide is written by a guy who really wanted to get better and was willing to do anything in his power to make that happen. I practiced every day, writing down every strategy, recording gameplan videos to see how I did. I looked up bosses, watched YouTube runs, and talked to players who had beaten a boss before me (there weren’t many). I did my research and it was a lot of hard work. The end result though is a guide that can show you EXACTLY what it takes to slice through every single boss in Northrend as though you’d done it a thousand times. This isn’t just raid strategies, this is the most complete, most well rounded instance guide you’ll even find – that was my goal and that’s what I wrote. Are You A Beginner? The PvE Bible isn’t written with acronyms and leet speak that can be confusing and only marginally helpful enough for a noob. I start with the very first instance in Northrend and walk you through every encounter, carefully showing you how to build parties and destroy your enemies. Are You a Veteran? There are strategies here drawn from countless hours of running, rerunning, and rererunning instances in ways you may never have thought of. Even if you’ve already defeated some of these bosses, learn how to do it faster, more efficiently and bigger than ever before. Get all those rare, hard achievements you always dreamed of and start showing off just how good you really are. Everything You Need and Much More! There are other PvE instance guides out there that try to tell you they are complete. They promise content that they can’t deliver on because they’re not written by real raiders who have spent hours of their lives going through this content with a fine tooth comb. Forget the filler and check out exactly what you’re getting in the PvE Bible: All 17 Instances Broken Down Step by Step from Utgarde Keep to Trial of the Crusader Hard Modes, 10 Man, 25 Man – Every Mode Imaginable for Every Instance in Northrend. Detailed Strategies for Every Encounter in Every Instance, Including Rare Heroic and Hard Mode Only Bosses No Cheats, No Exploits. All 100% Legal Strategies Achievements Listed for Every Encounter. Loot Tables, Ability Lists, and Spawn Encounters for Every Encounter. Instance Maps, Quest Lists, and Mob Lists for Every Instance Raid Strategies Including Group Selection and Creation Over 300 Pages of Non Stop Information, All Catered to You, the Raider! And that’s not even the start of it. The PvE Bible is the most extensive, complete PvE resource you’re ever going to find.
Extra guides include the following:

More information here :
Quote:

Quote:
Will definitely be keeping this up to date. This was uploaded by me. Enjoy!!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/25/2009, 15:08   #2

GReat!! was looking for this thanks a lot!!
Old 10/27/2009, 23:22   #3

Thanks!!!
Old 10/27/2009, 23:46   #4

to be honest:
this is propably the worst guide compilation ever written.
reminds me of all those guides written by some wannabe pros(in games magazines and so on), sold at software stores etc.
nothing special about this.

thanks anyways for sharring this with us but its definetely nothing to wait for or being exited about getting to know those "special insider informations". just common knowledge
Old 11/01/2009, 17:21   #5

links are down
Old 11/01/2009, 18:30   #6

reupload pls!
Old 11/02/2009, 15:49   #7

yeah link is down
Old 11/02/2009, 23:44   #8

Reupload omg this is awesome
Old 11/03/2009, 01:32   #9

This guide is a piece of **** there is no gearing guide include its basic boss fight stuff....
Old 11/03/2009, 18:47   #10

The guide is written with noobs/really casual players in mind... the people who have never gone up against certain bosses and for some reason they just can't be bothered looking up the fight on wowhead/wowwiki/youtube.

Kinda like the noobs that buy/follow Zygor's guide because they actually believe the false advertising and can't be bothered looking up the free guides that are as good or better.
Old 11/03/2009, 20:25   #11

Main reason I want to download this is so I can look at the extra guide, Beta Gaming Testers.
Old 11/07/2009, 06:23   #12

link is down anychance it will be back up ?
Old 11/08/2009, 17:06   #13

Beta Gaming Testers guide is a joke it says sign up for this spam website and you may get selected for beta testing out of the other 6mil! LOL