Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Herbalism/Inscription gold guide

Discussion on Herbalism/Inscription gold guide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Herbalism/Inscription gold guide

Ok people first if you dont like this guide dont post anything i dont need insulting posts.

I did this on request

Ok so whit this small guide you can farm mats for 4 random northrend cards in 1 hour. You can make from ~300g to 4000g in 1 hour depends on server you playing and your own luck.

You will need:
atleast normal flying mount + whit cold weather flying skill (sugesting epic because im using epic and it works just fine)
Herbalism minimum 430 (i think not sure)
Inscription i think 410 (also not sure).
And about 10~15 free space in bags.

Also you will get alot of frost lotus wich you can use for making flasks (if you have friend, alt, or guildie to help you whit that).

Ok so if you will download atached file (use virustotal to scan it before opening) you will see 2 routes marked im sugesting to stay on red one. Thats richest route in that map. Also if yo see that alot of people are flying just try to change sides from wich you start gathering.

I dont know or i helped you but whit this simple strategy i made 8k gold for my alts epic flyer in 1day.

Edit: forgot to mention starting points for routes are marked blue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_022009_222037.jpg (168.5 KB, 367 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2009, 19:41   #2

Received Thanks: 2,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvcik View Post
Also you will get alot of frost lotus wich you can use for making flasks (if you have friend, alt, or guildie to help you whit that).

Inscription Flask? For sure...
Old 02/28/2009, 20:13   #3

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nicl3 View Post
Inscription Flask? For sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvcik View Post

Ich denk mal er meint das man den Lotus nem Freund gibt der Alchi ist
Old 03/01/2009, 00:20   #4

Received Thanks: 2,168
kk, habs nun auch gelesen