Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nice Herbalism Spot

Discussion on Nice Herbalism Spot within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nice Herbalism Spot

Ok so heres my little neck of the woods for herbing some Icethorn and Lichbloom. Its an easy circuit if you've got your epic flyer.
I do it on my druid so very easy. It has a decent amount and a reasonable respawn time. As an inscriber I basically run a circuit, sit down
mill and make w/e inks then run another which makes it a little less tedious.

CIRCUIT AROUND ENGINE OF MAKERS - STORMPEAKS
Basically just circle the entire area hugging the mountainside
towards the end do a quick glide through the middle
of the flying drakes area.

There are a number of reasons this spot is also good as it is the area where the Time-Lost rare drake spawns that drops the rideable drake and
also in the NW corner ive seen the rare elite Dirkee pop up though he only has blues I believe and a bag with gold etc. So I just hit my
/target time-lost every now and then while flying around and got him one time though missed tagging it to a paladin.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mob Farming Spot 73+ [Nice EP]
01/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I found a nice spot for mob farming while i was questing at the Grizzlyhills http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5674/wowdbmaptz1 .png There are much of Humanoid mobs which die very quick and dont really deal dmg , until u killed the hole spot already the old respawned so u can farm non-stop i did about ~400k ep with my Paladin Goodluck & Havefun
Great herbalism Spot (Borean Tundra)
11/20/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
While I was doing the DEHTA quests in Borean, I came across a great herbalism spot. The lake just southwest of Amber Ledge has a TON of tiger lily surrounding it. It is also on a quick spawn timer. I ran around it twice and found herbs around the lake both times. You need 400+ herbalism to pick Tiger Lily, but it got me at LEAST 35 levels there in relatively short order. Also, when the spawn dries up, just kill Loot Crazed Divers and Hunters for CE rep!
Gute(r) Herbalism Spot
10/19/2007 - World of Warcraft - 11 Replies
Da ich gestern KK von 0-375 gemacht hab, wollt ich ma wissen, ob ihr gute spots kennt, sprich viel in der nähe. Ich selbst muss immer 10 mins laufen um was zu finden. Wäre nett wenn mir jemand nen heißen tipp hätte :> Danköööööööö
Nice Hiding spot in BG (Horde)
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
there is a cool spot i like to hide out in BGs if we are having a showdown of flags. The spot is kinda like the root for alliance. it is located to the left of the portal out of the bg and you just jump up a couple times to the spot next to the pillar and you can hide there. Most people i meet in BG are unaware of this spot and wont find you but hunters can.
nice Farming Spot
06/27/2005 - Guild Wars - 11 Replies
seeing how in the next update later this week should patch this bug it wouldnt hurt to share this.. Alright this is soloble with most lvl 20 classes and can be easily done with 2 people. dont pick 3 or more to do it.. Basically you go to river side and well heres a video: http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s011469/runefarming.ra r that should show you how to get there.. Theres about 8 hill giants with a MAD RUNE DROP RATE... i have gotten like 6+ runes a trip. Friends of mine have gotten...