Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warlock] Get past EotS bubble

Discussion on [Warlock] Get past EotS bubble within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
step 1: life tap till your just about dead ...
step 2: hellfire till u die
step 3: walk out of bubble then rez your self out side

tip: make sure you dont get rezed by there spirit healer and that you
self rez

-----

The default graveyard is at your faction's floating rock. You don't go to a base.

In other words you can run through the bubble like you would a door. Kill yourself with hellfire, run through, rez.

Except here, you have to be quick otherwise the spirit healer will cast their AoE rez on you before you make it back to your corpse.

hope that cleared things up. (btw, you don't need to lifetap, it's just faster that way)
Old 08/10/2007, 11:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wenn man runter springt wird man aber wieder in die "bubble" reingeportet.
Old 08/10/2007, 14:47   #3

elite*gold: 1438
Nein wenn du dich klug anstellst nicht ... du musst nur genaugrade ausspringen dann gehts und net irgend wo an den seiten ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
Bubble LuckyTime
06/13/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
This is my first edit EVER. So don't throw out negative comments. :3 If you don't know how to install don't bother being on this thread. http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7780/newss.jpg Download here> MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Snowflake Luckytime: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5489/snowflaklt. jpg Download here>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG84RC3W
[NEW] Way to get out of EotS bubble before the game starts
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
So I am sure many if not most of you are aware of the new mammoth mounts that are widely available through various methods in game. Basically: 1. Obtain one of those mounts ( Doesn't have to be the traveler tundra one, can be any mammoth). 2. Que for EotS 3. When EotS pops, you make sure to mount up on your mammoth and proceed to accept the que while mounted on your mammoth 4. You will enter the bg and find your character is mounted on his/her mammoth. Beginning jumping forward or...
Ultimate EoTS leach spot
06/20/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Felt like sharing this little trick, needed EoTS marks and felt like leaching so I went and looked for some good spots, many were tricky to reproduce or required slow fall but this one seemed the easiest to get to and one of safest one: I didn't get reported once while grinding 60 marks watching movies. Just fall down in the little cliff, you shouldn't fall to death and land safe. Maybe next time you are in EoTS just parking yourself at some rock ready to leach, just run to this spot...
EoTS Exploit - Warriors
04/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
You can use the Warrior talent "Intervene" on a Pet or Player outside of the EoTS bubble and you will charge through it and be on the outside. This exploit works, I did it today during an EoTS match the only problem (as it is with Warlocks hellfire, and Mages blink is that sometimes when you attempt to "fall down" after leaving the bubble it will kick you back inside the starting bubble)