Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steady Shot Macro

Discussion on Steady Shot Macro within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 06/29/2007, 20:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
My Rotation:
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/castsequence Auto Shot,Steady Shot(Rank 1),Auto Shot,Steady Shot(Rank 1),Arcane Shot(Rank 9)
/castrandom [target=pettarget,exists] Kill Command(Rank 1)
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

Raid-BM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
Immortal and Steady
09/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I know that immortal protects weapons from going byebye and steady protects them from getting durability XX% reduce and repair invalid, but at one point is the item at risk for each? Like if you + an item 4->5 with no protection blues, what are the risks? 5->6? etc. Like when is the cutoff point when these factors come into play. Thx in advance.
Plz help me with stones of steady
08/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi ppl, i want to improve the crit of my 9dg wep from 9 to 12. To prevent any assimilation i will use stones of steady, which prevent assimilation. But i dont know if the attribute steady also prevents the crit from decreasing! So i need to know if i can improve the crit without risk as long as i have steady on the wep or if the crit nevertheless can decrease for; example from 9 to 6. thx 4 answers
Immortal/Lucky/Steady
07/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What do they mean? I searched but could not find it