Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get into Mana Pipes

Discussion on Get into Mana Pipes within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heya lovely people of xxxxx

I was looking a bit around, and noticed quite a few bugs/exploits concentrates around the "Auto-Unstuck" feature. So I thought " wonder if you can get int othe mana pipes in Netherstorm", and I did get into them :P

1. Simply, just drop down infront of one.

2. Use the Auto-Unstuck feature, found under GM help issues (Subject: "Stuck")

3. Well done! you did it.

4. Now, you can do what you want in it. It's prefered just to stay there and say "help me out" and see people going "WTF?!?"...I didnt do that however

Other stuff:
If you want out, just go through the "walls".
Obviously this works best on the vertical pipes, I'm still trying to see how you can get into the horisontal ones.
Also, the place where I did, can be great fun, because people are bound to go past you there, since the guy that spawns in there is a quest mob (killed him twice -.-)
Couldn't get direct imaging to work, so only links im afraid

Anyway, ENJOY!

Fand es ganz witzig auch wenn nicht wirklich was nützliches ist. Habe es ausprobiert und es klappt sehr gut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stolen from an other forum by

Spacefish
Old 05/11/2007, 10:03   #2

pics down nach möglichkeit beheben danke dir <3
Old 05/11/2007, 10:17   #3

Pics doesnt work
Old 05/11/2007, 10:32   #4

Sorry my fault

Links gehen nun

Old 05/11/2007, 10:52   #5

bei mir gehts immernoch nich mit den bildern
Old 05/11/2007, 11:40   #6

Gehen immernoch nicht
Old 05/11/2007, 12:30   #7

Falls ein Gegner in den Röhren ist kann man als Schurke einfach Schattenschritt machen und ist drinne.

If there ist a enemy in the pipe you can use shadowstep if you are a rogue.