Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

True Wall Walking 2.0.*

Discussion on True Wall Walking 2.0.* within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 04/16/2007, 22:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by permamma@Apr 16 2007, 20:21
Does blizzard see me if i do it in instances? I Mean if i do speedhack, wallhack or anything inside instances will i get ban? (No players there, thats why i ask)
warden can see u everywhere
Old 04/17/2007, 18:22   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Ping@Apr 6 2007, 06:39
instant ban :>
naja bei meinen 30+ testaccs wurde ich nicht einmal banned lol ohne scheiß
jedoch würde ich das mit meinem main niemals machen und außerdem hat das ganze hier schon nen bart und ist jahrhunderte alt btw ^^

würde damit aufpassen..^^
Old 05/02/2007, 05:31   #18

dont wanna test i dont wanna get bannd lol!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
************** true buddy true BOT for aion
10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
My friend has Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page its the korean bot EVERYONE is talking about but No ONE has but he does its 15 usd a month its expensive yes but watch the short video he made I use this thing and WOWOWOW. Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page and you can msn him and email him to buy it =)
First Wall Walking Exploit
03/19/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5zUXtLJhA Enjoy!
Wall-Walking Outlands
01/26/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I was in Outlands on the Abyssal Shelf (or soemthing like that) NW of hte Dark porta. I found a nice shear face wall and was practicing my wall-jumping. After a little while i noticed that if i ran down-hill right along the edge of this shear wall i would begin to walk on a straight line out from the hill. I was wall-walking! After a few feet i would usually fall off the wall. I found that if u go in bursts i could go further(walking instead of normal run didn't seem to help). I'll see if i can...
Wall walking still possible
02/05/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
well i have notice multiple times, that when feared you can still wall walk and clim otherwise unclimbable surface... does this suggest wall walking may still be possible :?
Wall walking with Rocket Launcher
06/27/2005 - GunZ - 1 Replies
You need: a Rocket Launcher (duh) and some other weapon capable of walking walls with (pistol, rifle, smg, shotgun). Start your wall walk with one of those weapons, like a pistol, and then immediately after you start wall-walking, switch to rocket launcher. You will still be wall walking and can shoot and everything. I find this is actually a very useful maneuver when using a rocket launcher because it makes you so slow and wall walking is the fastest way of dodging.