Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zangarmarsh Tower Taking

Discussion on Zangarmarsh Tower Taking within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I am not sure if this has been added or brought up, so I figured I would drop the info.

After about one hour of bordom and just messing around, I figured out the pathing on the backside of the towers to be able to climb up and claim the tower from the top.

Instructions:

Facing the back of the tower, you will see to side ramps that lead into a center crack. Hop your way up from the left side, following the ramp towards the middle where the crack is.

Now in the crack, facing the tower, run/jump once. Try to have your guy slightly to facing left and you will land on a lip.

Now face straight into the tower again and run/jump two more times. I have noticed it helped me get up if I waited for my gun to completely stop moving after each jump (don't know why).

Once you are at this point, you will find a crystal on top. Now this is where it takes some skill. You will have to run and jump off of the crystal, in between the two pilars on the top. This almost takes perfect timing to do, but is do-able. Took me many trys to get up, but go easier after practice.

If you got this far, great, now you are up top. Flag yourself PvP, sit down and claim the tower. Enjoy.

Sorry for no screenshots, can't seem to find the right graphic program to get my wow screenshots to showup. However, I never really took the time to look into it anyways. Smile

If you have any additional questions, please let me know. Wink
Old 02/03/2007, 16:23   #2

works well tested it myself
Old 02/03/2007, 16:35   #3

werd ich auch mal testen ^^
aber sag dem kerl mal er soll STRG+Druck machen und in paint n strg+v....
Old 02/03/2007, 16:41   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
Quote:
Originally posted by Ping@Feb 3 2007, 16:35
Ich veränder jetzt mal dein Weltbild in dem ich sage das Druck alleine reicht, das Strg ist unnötig.

Aber der Exploit scheint tatsächlich zu funktionieren, haben ein paar Kollegen auch schon bestätigt
Old 02/03/2007, 21:22   #5

Received Thanks: 1,645
Quote:
Originally posted by USB Schnittstelle+Feb 3 2007, 16:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (USB Schnittstelle @ Feb 3 2007, 16:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ping@Feb 3 2007, 16:35
Ich veränder jetzt mal dein Weltbild in dem ich sage das Druck alleine reicht, das Strg ist unnötig.

[/b][/quote]
das hab ich aber auch noch net gewusst xD
Old 02/03/2007, 22:50   #6

oh, stimmt, lol